- MFG # NF006
- UPC # 755571018854
- Boswellia gum extract‚ which has been tested for a wide range of functions. In one study‚ it was proven to decrease the symptoms of asthma patients. Another study showed that it reduced pain and inflammation in patients suffering from arthritis. The version of boswellic acid included in Inflavonoid Intensive Care functions by inhibiting the activity of certain enzymes that produce inflammation.
- Ginger rhizome extract contains an ingredient called cineole;this substance reduces the effect of certain proteins that promote inflammation.
- Cayenne pepper fruit has been used for thousands of years to treat a number of health conditions. It’s an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory‚ among other benefits. Cayenne pepper has also been proven to help alleviate pain because it contains an analgesic (a natural painkiller).
- Lemon bioflavonoid complex contains a full spectrum of bioflavonoids‚ a type of antioxidant that fights against the free radicals that attack healthy cells in your body. Free radicals can enter the body through various means such as smoking‚ drinking alcohol‚ eating processed foods‚ and even environmental pollution.
- Quercetin is a flavonoid found in red wine and other foods. As a flavonoid‚ it works to protect your body’s cells from free radicals and oxidation.
- Turmeric is another ingredient that works as an anti-inflammatory. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years to reduce inflammation and help promote digestive health. This powerful‚ natural herb may also have antioxidant properties used to further promote overall health.
Inflavonoid Intensive Care provides the same benefits as the original Inflavonoid supplement. However‚ this version takes a more aggressive approach to reducing minor pain. This formula offers a variety of different herbs with anti-inflammatory properties‚ natural painkilling properties‚ and antioxidants to alleviate pain. Some of the ingredients include:
With so many natural and beneficial ingredients‚ it’s no wonder why Inflavonoid Intensive Care is such a popular pain reliever. This 30 tablet container is best used for short-term pain. If you expect the pain or inflammation is expected to last more than a few days‚ try our 90 capsule containers.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
TWO TABLETS SUPPLY:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200 mg
Boswellia Gum Extract (Boswellia serrata) 400 mg
[standardized to 70% (280 mg) boswellic acids]
Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) 300 mg
[standardized to 95% (285 mg) curcuminoids]
Ginger Rhizome Extract (Zingiber officinale) 200 mg
[standardized to 5% (10 mg) gingerols]
Cayenne Pepper Fruit (Capsicum frutescens L.) 50 mg
Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex 200 mg
[standardized to 50% (100 mg) full spectrum bioflavonoids]
Quercetin 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose‚ cellulose‚ stearic acid‚ calcium silicate‚ silica‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ sodium starch glycolate‚ magnesium stearate‚ and coating (deionized water‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ polyethylene glycol‚ and carrageenan).
Two tablets three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing‚ or taking medication‚ consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Vegetarian Product