Immune (Herbal Tincture) 2 oz
Item # FRT1132
Our Price: $25.00
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # HT-IMMU|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
This herbal tincture helps to alleviate abdominal discomfort and to relieve chronic constipation.
About the Formula
• Echinacea Angustifolia is well known for its use in helping the body to recover from acute infections. Echinacea is a wildflower native to North America and was used by some Native American tribes to treat venomous bites. It activates white blood cells and may increase interferon production, which is important in fighting viral infections. Echinacea is especially indicated for people who are fatigued and present with swollen lymph nodes. Recent research indicates that echinacea is most helpful at the onset of acute infections rather than for prevention of colds and flu.
• Astragalus Membranaceus is native to China and used extensively in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a Qi (chi) tonic. Astragalus is thought to act as an immune tonic. This herb may increase bile flow to improve appetite and digestion hence it is especially indicated for people in a weakened state. Astragalus is also used to treat hepatitis and as an adjunctive therapy for people with cancer.
• Pau d’arco is a Latin American herb with possible applications for both acute and chronic illnesses including infections and cancer. In vitro studies have shown it to be anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal. Indigenous people in Central and South America as well as Caribbean healers use pau d’arco for infectious diseases, wounds, and other health conditions.
• Cat’s Claw Bark is another South American herb with many traditional applications including rheumatism, intestinal complaints, and wound healing. In vitro studies suggest that cat’s claw bark stimulates immune function. This herb has also been clinically proven to improve osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
• Maitake, Reishi, and Shiitake mushrooms contain complex polysaccharides that enhance immune function. These mushrooms are traditionally classified as immune modulators. Maitake may have specific benefits for people with cancer or HIV infection. Reishi mushrooms have wide applications in addition to immune function including decreasing blood pressure and LDL cholesterol, and improving the health
of people with hepatitis B, cancer, and diabetes. In addition to its benefits in improving survival in some people with cancer, shiitake has also been shown to reduce the recurrence of genital warts.
• Eleutherococcus Senticosus is also known as Siberian ginseng. Eleuthero has a long history in Asia of being used to prevent respiratory infections, cold, and flu. In Russia, Eleuthero has been used to enhance endurance of athletes, prevent stress-related illness, and to counteract the effects of radiation exposure from the accident at Chernobyl.
• Schisandra is an herb native to China, Russia and Korea. Herbalists have used it as an adaptogen, helping the body respond to stress. Recent research suggests that some of the lignans present in schisandra have an immunomodulating effect.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Echinacea Angustifolia Root (Echinacea angustifolia)|
Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus)
Pau d'Arco Bark (Tabebuia impetiginosa)
Cat's Claw Bark (Uncaria tomentosa)
Maitake Mushroom (Grifolia frondosa)
Reishi Mushroom Mycelia (Ganoderma lucidum)
Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum)
Shiitake Mushroom Mycelia (Lentinus edodes)
Shiitake Mushroom (Lentinus edodes)
Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
Schisandra Berries (Schisandra chinensis)
|1-2 droppers, 3-6 times daily, add to water or juice.|
|If you are pregnant, nursing, or are taking any medications, please consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any herbal product.|
Overall Rating for Immune (Herbal Tincture) 2 oz