- MFG # HYLU
- UPC #
Skin Types: All - Sensitive - Mature.
Give your face a do over. We all did things we should not have done when we were younger. Stayed out past curfew. Went through a goth phase. Trusted a frenemie with a deep dark secret…But did you also get too much sun? Forget to moisturize? Pick at blemishes? Hyaluronic Intensive is your do-over button.
Lotus Moon have taken natureceuticals for the skin to the next level to create amazing results in the firmness and tone of aging skin. We call this the Antioxidant Bootcamp for the skin!
Their newly reformulated Hyaluronic Intensive is all that‚ and then some! It is power packed with the important skin ingredients of hyaluronic acid‚ DMAE‚ vitamin A‚ B‚ C and E‚ CoQ10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid along with certified organic multi-fruits extracts and the wonder oil meadowfoam. This combination of vitamin ingredients has been shown to create an almost immediate appearance in the firming and tone of the skin.
What makes this so great is that it is literally overflowing with a broad spectrum of powerful antioxidants‚ which is important in helping to reduce and prevent damage from free radicals. It works on so many levels.
1) Vitamin C Ester is well known and long documented antioxidant that protects the surface of the skin from free radicals that can damage the skin.
2) Alpha Lipoic Acid is one of the most powerful of antioxidants. It is able to benefit both the water and lipid portions of the skin. It is said to give the skin a “youthful and glowing appearance.”
3) CoQ10 protects skin from oxidative stress and helps give cells the energy they need to repair themselves. All of these ingredients work as a synergetic blend to create an effective and powerful cocktail for the skin.
4) Niacinamide is the biologically active form of niacin‚ Vitamin B3. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) increases the rate of skin exfoliation and increases moisture barrier repair.
5) Pro-Vitamin B5 (dl-Panthenol) a humectant effective at counteracting the dryness that occurs in aging skin and increases the moisture retention capacity of the skin which allows dry skin to stay supple and elastic longer. Niacinamide and Panthenol improve the condition of the skin's moisture barrier‚ a function considered by dermatologists as critical to healthy skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Rosa damascena (Rose) Distillate‚ Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice*‚ Glycerin‚ Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE)‚ Emulsifying Wax‚ Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil‚ Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract*‚ Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract*‚ Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract*‚ Citrus Auranium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract*‚ Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract*‚ Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) Extract*‚ Tocopherol (Vitamin E)‚ Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)‚ Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester)‚ Phenoxyethanol‚ CoQ10‚ Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A)‚ Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A)‚ Alpha Lipoic Acid (DL- Thioctic Acid)‚ d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5)‚ Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)‚ Daucus Carota (Carrot) Oil‚ Lecithin‚ Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide gum)‚ Citric Acid.
*NOP certified organic.
Apply a small amount to face and neck every evening.
Use sparingly‚ a little goes a long way.
(Use sun protection during the day after using this product).
Use sun protection during the day after using this product.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Paraben Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008