- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 891501001968
Ayush Herb's 1250mg softgel provides over 1000mg of Omega-3 fatty acids that are essential for good nutrition and overall wellness. Studies have shown that the health benefits of fish oil include its ability to support various heart conditions and support cholesterol management within a normal range. Fish oil also supports a positive mood‚ strengthens the immune system and supports healthy muscles and joints. It also supports healthy weight loss and overall skin care.
And with 750mg EPA and 250mg DHA per softgel‚ you’ll be hard pressed to find a more effective Fish Oil product on the market today.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Concentrated EPA and DHA allow for a truly potent single capsule dosage.
- Sourced from a truly sustainable Alaskan fishery. Certified by the MSC since April 2005‚ the Alaskan Pollock fishery has been responsibly managed for over 30 years.
- Molecularly distilled - free of pesticides‚ PCPs and herbacides.
- Packed in gelatin capsules for freshness.
- Shelf stable for a minimum of 2 years.
- Most highly-studied dietary supplement for cardiovascular and cholesterol health.
- MSC certified for sustainable fisheries chain of custody MRAG-C-0040.
- Full spectrum of laboratory testing meets or exceeds GOED Voluntary Monograph for Omega-3.
- Manufactured in USA from USA wild-caught fish.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Omega 3 Fatty Acids 1000mg / †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 750mg / †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 250mg / †
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Bovine)‚ Purified Water‚ Glycerin.
Contains fish (Alaskan Pollock and Pacific Whiting) From sustainably harvested Alaskan Fish.
Free from: Gluten‚ Egg‚ Milk‚ Corn‚ Wheat‚ Yeast‚ Sugar‚ Starch‚ Salt‚ Shellfish‚ Sulfates‚ Lactose‚ Magnesium Stearate‚ Artificial Colors or Flavors.
Take one soft gel daily or as advised by your health care provider.
Allergen Caution: Contains Fish (Alaskan Pollock and Pacific Whiting). From Sustainably Harvested Alaskan Fish.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Herbicide Free
- Kosher Product
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Milk Free
- Corn Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Sugar Free
- Starch Free
- Salt Free
- Sulfate Free
- Lactose Free
- Magnesium Stearate Free
- Pesticide Free
- Made In The Usa
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.