|MFG # HT-H+|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
The combination of herbs in this tincture may improve the health and appearance of the skin, hair, and nails. Along with a healthy diet rich in calcium and other minerals, other supplements, and plenty of weight-bearing exercise, this tincture may also promote bone health.
About the Formula
• Nettles (Urtica dioica) leaf is a nutritious plant historically used as medicine, food, and even to make cloth. The leaf, root and seeds all possess medicinal benefits. Its mineral content can help provide the building blocks for skin, hair, nails, and bone. Urtica contains B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin K, silicon, iron, calcium, potassium, and magnesium, among other nutrients. Both internal and topical applications of nettles have been used to improve
chronic skin conditions and as a hair tonic.
• Red clover (Trifolium prataense) has traditionally been used as a lymphatic and alterative herb to help skin diseases. This nourishing plant contains phenolic glycosides, genistein, flavonoids, silica, choline, lecithin, and many vitamins and minerals. Along with benefiting skin, red clover also may help with lymph congestion and hormone balance.
• Burdock root is another alterative with an affinity for skin conditions. Burdock, also called Arctium lappa, is used as a blood purifier and supports liver health. In Japan this root is eaten as food. Burdock is easily found growing all over Europe, the USA, and Asia.
• Oatstraw (Avena sativa) comes from oats, which are cultivated as a cereal crop. Avena is often used by herbalists as a tonic for a weakened nervous system. It also contains high levels of silica, calcium, and other nutrients making it useful for skin and bone health.
• Horsetail offers a concentrated source of minerals, particularly silica. This important nutrient is beneficial for skin, hair, nails, bones, and connective tissue. Its name derives from its brushlike appearance. Horsetail, also called Equisetum arvense and shavegrass, may also be used as a diuretic and to stop bleeding.
• Rosemary leaf is probably best known as a culinary herb. Rosemary also acts in the body to relax smooth muscle thereby dilating arterioles and enhancing blood flow. Rosemary has historically been used internally and topically for hair and scalp health. It is said to have an affinity for improving circulation to the head. Additionally, rosemary enhances digestion.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.