HA Plus Liquid 30.4 oz (900 ml)
Item # FRT1044
Our Price: $50.00
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 02jw492.090|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
A Comprehenisve Dietary Supplement to Support Joint and Connective Tissue Functions and Skin Health.
-Optimizing synovial fluid viscosity
-Supporting cartilage health
-Promoting healthy skin
• The HA PLUS Advantage:
BioCell Type II Collagen Matrix consists of Collagen, Hyaluronic acid in a patented delivery system utilizing a low molecular weight H.A. (less than 30,000 daltons) for optimal utilization by the body and chondroitin sulfate. 60 mg of H.A. per serving.
About the Nutrients:
• Hyaluronic acid (H.A. or Sodium Hyaluronate) is found throughout the body for structural support. It is found most abundantly in cartilage, synovial fluid, skin,and the fluid of the eye.
• H.A. acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues by helping to thicken synovial fluid, pulling water into the joints, and supporting connective tissue structures.
• H.A. is a natural moisturizing agent and is essential for the structure of the extracellular matrix which keeps the skin moist and supple.
• H.A. acts as a space-filler in dermal layers betweenskin cells and produces a long-lasting skin enhancement which makes skin soft, smooth and elastic, especially for the face and lips.
• H.A. nourishes and hydrates collagen which is vital to maintaining the skin’s layers and structures.
• Glucosamine Sulfate is a great way to supplement your HA intake. It can support joint health, connective tissue health, G.I. tract function and skin health. Glucosamine supplementation can also help support the thick gelatinous nature of the joint fluids as wellas proper functioning of joints, spinal discs and other connective tissues.
• Methylsulfonylmethane helps support joint comfort and supplies an excellent source of sulfur to help ensure the body’s ability to synthesize collagen for connective tissue health, and maintain cell membrane flexibility.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Serving size: 2 tsp |
Glucosamine Sulfate 500 mg
Condroitin Sulfate 400 mg
MSM 200 mg
Collagen Type II 100 mg
Yielding Hyaluronic Acid 10 mg
Stevia Leaf Extract 50 mg
|Take 6 tsp per day in divided doses.|
|Consult a healthcare professional before use.|
Overall Rating for HA Plus Liquid 30.4 oz (900 ml)