Green Tea-70 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Item # FRT1041
Our Price: $34.50
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 02jw726.060|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
Green Tea is a water soluble antioxidant that is 100 times more effective than Vitamin C and 25 times better than Vitamin E.
• Green Tea comes from the tea plant, Camellia sinensis, which is an excellent source of potent polyphenols (bioflavonoids with powerful antioxidant properties). The four primary polyphenols in Green Tea are epicatechin, epicatechin gallate, epigallocatechin, and epigallocatechin-3- gallate (EGCG). Research has identified EGCG as the most active agent in Green Tea.
• Green Tea-70 is a unique formula because it contains the highest percentage of EGCG currently on the market. Each 500 mg capsule of Green Tea-70 is standardized to contain 70% or 350 mg of EGCG per 500 mg capsule.
• EGCG is an important nutrient that supports:
Immune system function
• EGCG supports liver health as well as detoxification and elimination functions. Green Tea may increase the activity of antioxidants and detoxifying enzymes within the small intestine, liver, and lungs.
• EGCG helps to support cholesterol levels within normal ranges and balances the ratios of HDL and LDL cholesterol.
• Research demonstrates that EGCG supports the activity of B-Cells to produce higher antibody response and immune activity of the T-Cells and macrophages.
• EGCG is shown to support skin health by recycling aged cells and supporting new cell growth. It offers antioxidant support against the free radicals that attack collagen (the skin’s structural protein) and decreases the activity of the enzyme that breaks down collagen to help keep skin firm and healthy.
• EGCG may support metabolism due to its thermogenic effect and helps to maintain normal blood insulin levels. EGCG supports the burning of fats and helps control appetite, which helps to support weight loss and weight management.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Each capsule contains:|
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract 500 mg
yielding: Total Polyphenols 450 mg
Epigallo-catechin-3-gallate (a polyphenol) 350 mg
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose.
|As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule once or twice daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.|
Overall Rating for Green Tea-70 60 Vegetarian Capsules