- MFG # SN1446
- UPC # 021078014461
- American ginseng‚ which may help the pancreas stimulate the production of insulin.
- Magnesium may improve the insulin response and handling of glucose in your body’s cells.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is a precursor to the naturally produced amino acids L-cysteine and glutathione‚ which increase microcirculatory blood flow‚ promote antioxidant activity‚ and help with liver detoxification.
- Taurine may improve your sensitivity to insulin.
- Alpha-lipoic acid neutralizes free radicals‚ which have been shown to possibly reduce the insulin resistance that often occurs in people with high blood sugar.
- A wide range of B-vitamins‚ as well as other nutrients that help promote healthy glucose levels.
Eating healthy on a regular basis can be difficult. Now more than ever‚ you’re tempted by processed food packed with refined sugar everywhere you go; this is one of the reasons many people suffer from high blood sugar levels. However‚ high or low blood sugar isn’t always your fault: other factors‚ such as stress or infection‚ can also cause your blood sugar to rise or fall. Internal conditions in your body may also affect your blood sugar level. Glucose‚ the sugar in our blood‚ is used as an energy supply. Meanwhile‚ insulin is produced in the pancreas and used to move glucose into the blood. If insulin isn’t functioning properly in your body‚ blood sugar levels can be erratic.
Gluco-Science should be used in combination with a healthy diet to help you maintain normal blood sugar levels. These tablets promote healthy amounts of blood sugar in several key ways; its components offer support for healthy insulin levels‚ glucose metabolism‚ and the circulatory and neurological systems. This special formula uses a number of ingredients to promote healthy blood sugar levels.
Some of these ingredients include:
This 180-tablet bottle of Gluco-Science by Source Naturals should last you for about one to two months‚ depending on your dosage.
For 30 years‚ Source Naturals has been manufacturing supplements that are specifically formulated to support your health. Back then‚ effective combined nutritional formulas were uncommon. Today‚ over 600 high-qualityproducts are available; this includes several award-winning supplements‚ in addition to singular nutrients in their most bioavailable forms. The goal of Source Naturals has always been to align the body and mind in order to provide people with healthier‚ happier lives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Coming soon. Stay tuned!
1 to 2 tablets‚ three times daily before meals.
Do not use if you are taking any form of prescription nitrate such as nitroglycerin. If you have any disorder of blood sugar metabolism (such as diabetes‚ or hypoglycemia)‚ or if you are taking insulin‚ any lipid-lowering‚ anticoagulation‚ or anti-platelet drug‚ or if you are pregnant‚ may become pregnant‚ or breastfeeding‚ consult your health care professional before using this product.Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.Contains soy.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Made In The Usa