- MFG # 5620
- UPC # 810832012535
When something doesn’t feel “right”‚ we feel it in our gut. That could be because 90% of the body’s serotonin resides in our gastrointestinal (GI) tract‚ and serotonin is the neurotransmitter most often associated with happiness.
But when emotional stress tears through the GI neighborhood like a tornado clearing everything in its path‚ it can send us running for the nearest restroom! GI Cell Support is formulated to stress-proof the GI tract‚ maintaining a stable home-base for serotonin.
As a gatekeeper to healthy‚ happy gut‚ GI Cell Support:
- Optimizes the absorption of nutrients from food and supplements
reinforces the integrity of the GI tract lining.
HOW IT WORKS:
VRP-formulated GI Cell Support contains ingredients known to strengthen the health and effectiveness of the barrier system known as the GI tract.
- L-Glutamine: although the most abundant free amino acid in the body‚ the greatest demand for this nutritional building block is in the GI tract.
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL): clinically demonstrated to lessen intestinal irritation and related symptoms.
- N-Acetyl-Glucosamine: supports the synthesis of the gastric and intestinal mucosa’s protective glycoprotein cover‚ critical to minimize the effects of food molecules that cause irritation.
- Marshmallow: creates a protective layer rich in polysaccharides that soothe and protect mucous membranes.
- Berberine: helps control inflammation.
- Slippery Elm: gently stimulates nerve endings in the GI tract‚ prompting mucous secretion that coats and protects the delicate intestinal lining.
GI Cell Support was formulated based on numerous studies published in peer-reviewed medical journals such as The Journal of Ethnopharmacology‚ The American Journal of Gastroenterology‚ and the Alternative Medicine Review.
- Nourishes and soothes intestinal cells.
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response.
- Helps the body repair and maintain the mucosal barrier‚ the inner lining of the intestinal tract.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
L-Glutamine 325 mg / *
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) root and rhizome 200 mg / *
N-Acetyl Glucosamine (from crab) 100 mg / *
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) root 75 mg / *
Berberine Sulfate 65 mg / *
Cabbage leaf 65 mg / *
Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) bark 65 mg / *
Phosphatidylcholine (from soy) 25 mg / *
Gamma Oryzanol 25 mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetarian capsule)‚ magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Take 2 capsules twice per day with meals.
Keep container tightly closed in a cool‚ dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification