- MFG # 102400
- UPC # 747889024009
Soothes and strengthens stomach and esophagus walls. A stomach tonic that eases heartburn and reflux symptoms. Especially helpful after heavy meals‚ and for an overeater’s weight control program.
A natural alternative to antacids‚ this stomach tonic and digestive aid helps ease heartburn and reflux symptoms. It cools inflamed stomach lining‚ tones and shrinks swollen membranes‚ soothes and strengthens stomach and esophagus walls. GERD Guard™ is especially helpful after heavy meals‚ and for an overeaters weight control program. It even offers balancing activity for leaky gut syndrome.
Do you need Crystal Star GERD Guard™?
GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) is caused by the leaking of stomach acid back into the esophagus and the throat. GERD causes uncomfortable heartburn that is almost constant. It’s common in our Western civilization where overeating and obesity are the norm. GERD can also occur in severe cases of osteoporosis‚ when the rib cage and upper body collapse to the point where normal food transit is impeded.
Who are GERD Guard™ For?
- People who experience heartburn pain after overindulgence in fatty or spicy meals.
- People with bone loss with impeded food assimilation.
- People who are looking for natural alternative to antiacids.
- People with symptoms of stomach imbalance: Difficulty swallowing‚ burning and reflux in the throat‚ and great nervous anxiety.
How can GERD Guard™ Enhance the Results of Your Health Program?
- Stomach tonics like meadowsweet‚ gentian and goldenseal in the formula help relieve acid indigestion and reflux symptoms.
- Mucilagenous herbs in the formula like marshmallow and slippery elm soothe stomach lining irritation and benefit leaky gut syndrome.
- Enzyme-promoters in the blend like betaine HCL‚ protease and ginger support proper functioning of the stomach and improve digestion of proteins.
About the Herbs:
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria): a natural stomach soother which helps relieve acid indigestion symptoms.
- Marshmallow (Althea off.): soothes stomach lining irritation. Fights reflux and gastritis symptoms.
- Goldenseal Rt. (Hydrastis canadensis): a bitters herbs that encourages production of HCl. Antibacterial for stomach distress.
- Angelica Rt. (Angelica archangelica): strengthens digestion and reduces gas. Improves nutrient assimilation.
- Gentian Rt. (Gentiana lutea): a bitters herb that encourages production of HCl. One of the best stomach tonics for reflux symptoms.
- Cardamom Pd. (Elettaria cardamomum): helps break up excess gas; reduces sour stomach and gastritis symptoms.
- Dandelion Rt. (Taraxacum off.): supports liver detoxification and proper fat
metabolism. A mild bitter.
- Licorice Rt. (Glycyrrhiza glabra): soothing to mucous membranes of the stomach.
- Betaine HCl: supports proper functioning of the stomach and improves protein digestion.
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) : soothes and coats irritated stomach lining. Also helps rebuild gut lining.
- Prickly Ash (Zanthoxylum americanum): a digestive tonic especially useful for gas and loose stools.
- Ginger Rt. (Zingiber off.): a superior remedy for nausea and sour stomach; helps break up excess gas.
- Protease: a protein digesting enzyme with immune boosting properties.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Meadowsweet Herb; Marshmallow Rt.; Goldenseal Rt.; Angelica Rt.; Gentian Rt.; Cardamom Pd.; Dandelion Rt.; Licorice Rt.; Betaine HCL; Slippery Elm Bark; Prickly Ash Bark; Ginger Rt.; Protease;
Other ingredients: vegetable-source maltodextrin and magnesium stearate‚ vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water).
Take 2 caps twice daily before breakfast and lunch for 1 month as a tonic and cleansing aid. Then‚ 1 cap daily as needed for maintenance.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.