- MFG # NP045
- UPC # 892165002438
Genoma EQ is a synergistic blend of herbs that supports healthy hormonal balance.
The main ingredient in Genoma EQ is an extract from the root of the Stinging Nettle plant (Urtica dioica). Nettle root has several important healthful effects:
- Proper hormone balance: Nettle root that has been used in Germany for more than a decade to treat prostate enlargement‚ has been shown to reduce symptoms by 86% after 3 months of use. This effect has been confirmed by numerous supportive studies. Some chemical agents of nettle root are able to block the enzyme 5a-reductase‚ which is responsible for the formation of DHT from testosterone - the main villain involved in the development of male-pattern hair loss in men and stress-induced hair loss in women.
- Immune balance: Nettle root contains a small molecular weight lectin (Urtica dioica agglutinin) purified from the root‚ which exhibits antiviral activity and is capable of modulating aspects of the immune system.
- Candida control: Nettle root contains a lectin‚ which agglutinates the human yeast pathogen Candida albicans.
Genoma EQ also features the following synergistic herbs:
- Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa repens): The herbs rich in fatty acids and phytosterols. It has been used in traditional‚ eclectic‚ and alternative medicine for a variety of indications‚ most notably benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Chamomile Flowers (Matricaria recutita): Chamomile contains the antioxidant flavone apigenin. Apigenin has been shown to promote a healthy level of the enzyme aromatase‚ critical for maintaining a healthy balance of estrogens and androgens in the body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving / % DVƗ
Urtica Dioica Root 200 mg / *
Saw Palmetto Berry 100 mg / *
(from Serenoa repens)
Chamomile Flower 100 mg / *
(from Matricaria recutita)
Quercetin 15 mg / *
Ɨ - % Daily Value.
* - Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (from hard shell capsule)‚ L-Leucine‚ Magnesium Citrate‚ Silica and Cellulose.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar‚ salt‚ gluten‚ wheat‚ yeast‚ corn‚ soy‚ eggs or dairy‚ no preservatives‚ color or flavors‚ and no artificial ingredients.
‡ This statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose‚ treat‚ cure or prevent any disease.
Take (1) One capsule 2-4 times daily.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Veggie Product
- Sugar Free
- Salt Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Gluten Free
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Egg Free
- Preservative Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Ingredients Free