Frontier Biotics 180 Vegetarian Capsules
Item # FRT1028
Our Price: $45.50
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 02jw346.180|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
Frontier Biotics is a non-dairy probiotic formulation produced from an all-natural source of beneficial microorganisms and FOS to support digestive tract health.
• Guaranteed to contain 5 billion microorganisms per capsule with 8 different strains from non-dairy sources!
• Recommended for children, adults and the elderly
• Gastrointestinal and neurological support
• Individuals who are lactose intolerant
• Normalizing digestion
• Supporting regularity
About the Formula
• Lactobacilli (L.Acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. casei) are located in the small intestine and produce lactic acid. Many strains of bacteria from the Lactobacillus family have been shown to promote regularity, support urogental and vaginal health as well as produce the lactase enzyme and protect the gut lining from unwanted materials.
• Bifidobacteria (B.lactis, B.breve, B.longum,B.bifidum) are located in the colon and produce lactic and acetic acids, making the gut a very inhospitable place for unwanted materials. Bifidobacteria have been shown to promote regularity, even while traveling abroad.
• Streptococcus thermophilus is also a lactic acid producer which lines the gut wall to provide a barrier from unwanted materials, promotes regularity and produces the lactase enzyme.
• Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and pre-biotic, which supports the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestinal tract. FOS, as a fiber, increases the bulk in the gut to promote regularity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule |
Amount Per Serving
Probiotic Complex 5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus 1.25 billion
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 1 billion
Bifidobacterium lactis 750 million
Lactobacillus casei 500 million
Bifidobacterium breve 500 million
Bifidobacterium longum 500 million
Bifidobacterium bifidum 250 million
Streptococcus thermophilus 250 million
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 220 mg
Other Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose.
|As a dietary supplement, follow recommendations below, or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
Initial: Take amount below twice daily, after breakfast and after dinner until results occur.
Child: 1 capsule
Adult: 2 capsules
Senior: 3 capsules
Maintenance: Take amount above once a day after breakfast.
|If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.|
Overall Rating for Frontier Biotics 180 Vegetarian Capsules