- MFG # FOR45
- UPC # 708429011903
- Hawthorn Berry—may dilate the blood vessels to increase blood flow to the heart
- L-Carnitine—an antioxidant that may prevent damage to the heart from toxins‚ prevent heart failure‚ and encourage a healthy weight
- L- Taurine—an amino acid that has antioxidant properties‚ which could dilate the blood vessels to increase blood flow and nutrients delivered to the heart while improving cardiovascular functioning
- Vitamin E—a powerful antioxidant
- Dimethylglycine (DMG)—may boost your pet’s immunity
- Magnesium—a mineral that supports healthy cardiovascular function and may help regularize the heartbeat
- Potassium—a nutrient that’s an easily absorbable form of potassium necessary for proper heart function
- Coleus Forskolii—may relax the blood vessels and support healthy heart muscle contractions
- Selenium—an amino acid containing a purified form of the mineral‚ which may help the immune system while acting as an antioxidant to protect the heart
Just like humans‚ your beloved pets can suffer from heart problems and vascular diseases. They can be caused by obesity (which can be prevented with a healthy diet and regular exercise) or heartworm (which certain medications can prevent or treat). However‚ these diseases are often genetic‚ and there isn’t much that you can do to prevent them in your dog or cat.
Heart and vascular diseases are usually not curable‚ but they are treatable. Your veterinarian may recommend that you give your cat or dog RX Vitamins’ Formula CV for Pets (Dogs & Cats) as an alternative or in addition to medications. It contains the following ingredients‚ which support heart and vascular health:
The recommended dosage—unless otherwise advised by your vet—of Formula CV for Pets is one capsule per 25 to 50 pounds of weight daily for dogs. For cats‚ the recommended dose is ½ capsules a day.
Since its founding‚ RX Vitamins has been dedicated to producing state-of-the-art and innovative nutraceuticals specific to each health condition. Health care practitioners have come to know Rx Vitamins as a producer of dependable‚ high-quality‚ effective nutritional supplements available at reasonable prices; its products are often recommended to them by fellow clinicians. Rx Vitamins has become well known as a trustworthy source of health-enhancing products that can be counted on to help both human and animal patients‚ due to scientific research.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Hawthorn Berry (standardized 3.2% vitexin) 100 MG
L-Carnitine (pharmaceutical grade amino acid) 100 MG
L- Taurine (pharmaceutical grade amino acid) 50 MG
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 75 IU
Dimethylglycine (DMG) 10 MG
Magnesium (citrate) 10 MG
Potassium (citrate) 10 MG
Coleus Forskolii 10 MG.
Selenium (selenomethionine) 5 MCG
One capsule twice daily for each 25-50 lbs. Body weight‚ or as recommended by a veterinarian. For cats‚ 1/2 capsule daily.
Consult your veterinary
Allergy / Dietary Needs
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Formula CV for Pets (Dogs & Cats) 90 Capsules
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
from Santa Ana, California
A Great Product!!
Ive been using Formula CV for my 15 year old dog with great results for the past 5 years. This product was prescribed by my Vet. to help my dogs heart murmur. I am very happy with the product and the price is right too. I will be reordering again. Thank you.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1