- MFG # 10951
- UPC # 021888109517
Food-Based Calcium™ contains a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium to support strong teeth and bones‚ plus vitamin D3‚ food and herbs to promote enhanced calcium absorption and gentle digestion. Food-Based Calcium™ is iron-free‚ gluten-free‚ sugar-free‚ lactose-free‚ dairy-free‚ wheat-free and yeast-free. It is 100% natural and contains no artificial colors‚ flavors‚ sweeteners‚ preservatives or additives. Gentle on the stomach.
1 tablet per day provides:
1) 500 mg of calcium for strong teeth and bones
2) 250 mg of magnesium for calcium absorption‚ and muscle aches and cramps
3) 500 IU of vitamin D3 for colon and cardiovascular health‚ and calcium absorption
4) 20 mg each of organic spirulina superfood‚ horsetail‚ stinging nettle and betaine for natural energy‚ and enhanced absorption and digestion without stomach upset
5) Iron-free‚ sugar-free‚ lactose-free‚ dairy-free and wheat-free
6) Allergen SafeGuard®: Contains no gluten‚ soy‚ yeast‚ milk‚ eggs‚ nuts‚ fish or shellfish
7) 100% Natural -- Free of artificial colors‚ flavors‚ sweeteners‚ preservatives or additives
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Calcium (as Carbonate‚ Amino Acid Chelate‚Citrate-Malate) 500 mg / 50%
Magnesium (as Oxide‚ Aspartate) 250 mg / 63%
Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 500 IU / 125%
Betaine HCI 20 mg / *
Stinging Nettle [tops] 20 mg / *
Horsetail [whole herb] 20 mg / *
Organic Spirulina 20 mg / *
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: (natural mineral or vegetable source) cellulose‚ stearic acid‚ modified cellulose gum‚ magnesium stearate‚ silica. Coating: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose.
1 tablet daily‚ with or between meals‚ or more if desired. For best results‚ take with a meal.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Sugar Free
- Lactose Free
- Artificial Additive Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Sweetener Free
- Artificial Preservative Free
- Gluten Free
- Milk Free
- Egg Free
- Soy Free
- Nuts Free
- Fish Free
- Shellfish Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Food-Based Calcium™ 90 Tablets
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
Good and effective
I bought this product because the tips of my nails started to break. This product proved to be good and effective; it made my nails strong again. Cost is reasonable as well.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008