- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 895749000066
FertiliTea is the natural‚ healthful - and delicious - herbal fertility tea designed to support the entire reproductive system and help increase your chances of conceiving. FertiliTea™ brings together scientifically-validated herbal ingredients (including vitex) to help restore female balance and promote reproductive wellness.
Designed by Amos Grunebaum‚ MD‚ an internationally recognized fertility expert‚ FertiliTea is the only herbal tea that offers a complete spectrum of fertility-enhancing ingredients‚ chasteberry (vitex) and red raspberry leaf which have been shown to help conception efforts. A tea for fertility health‚ FertiliTea offers a comprehensive blend of organic herbs that are both safe and effective.
Each bag of FertiliTea is vacuum-sealed for freshness and contains a 1 month supply of this nutritive herbal tonic. All ingredients are organic and wildcrafted‚ and of the freshest and highest quality with no preservatives or additives. FertiliTea offers a zesty‚ refreshing aroma and delightful mint flavor - the perfect companion for anytime‚ every day.
Why a loose-leaf tea? A loose-leaf tea ensures maximum freshness‚ flavor and‚ most importantly‚ nutritional support. Herbal tea leaves need room to expand in order to properly transfer all their nutrients. Our airtight‚ light-proof bags keep tea fresh for up to two years and contain no glues or staples that are commonly used in teabags.
• Drink 2-3 cups per day beginning right away‚ there is no need to wait for a particular time within your cycle to start.
• One bag is generally a 1-month supply.
• Intended for daily use by women trying to conceive.
• Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
FertiliTea Organic and Wildcrafted Herbal Ingredients
• Chasteberry (vitex) - stimulates the hormones involved with ovulation and helps restore female hormonal balance. It is used as an herbal treatment for infertility and is especially helpful for women with irregular cycles‚ failure to ovulate‚ or a short luteal phase.
• Red raspberry leaf - highly regarded for its ability to tone the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region. A highly nutritive ingredient‚ red raspberry is a powerful fertility-promoting herb‚ especially when used in combination with peppermint.
• Green tea - a powerful antioxidant that enhances reproductive health by repairing the oxidative damage that occurs naturally as the result of environmental toxins and aging. Much has been written about the positive correlation between green tea and fertility.
• Ladies mantle - a “tonic” herb that is useful in regulating a woman’s monthly cycle. It also exerts a toning effect on the cervix.
• Nettle leaf – contains a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals that are critical to good reproductive health‚ including Vitamins A‚ C‚ D‚ K‚ potassium‚ phosphorous‚ iron‚ and sulfur; also contains calcium‚ key for conception and maintaining pregnancy.
• Peppermint leaf – gives FertiliTea a delicious flavor and has the added benefit of serving as a sexual stimulant.
FertiliTea is a loose leaf tea‚ use 1 teaspoon to each cup of water. Bring water to a boil and add herbal tea directly or by using a tea ball or infuser. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes straining out any leaves before drinking.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Made In The Usa
- Organic Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for FertiliTea for Women 3 oz
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
from Coral Gables, FL
Great tea. Bought this for my wife and she notices a big difference. No more hormonal imbalances.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1