- MFG # 219
- UPC # 812806102198
EPA/DHA is a natural source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids‚
eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from cold
water fish. Fish oils and their omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to have
remarkable health-promoting properties.
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Inhibits platelet aggregation and promotes improved circulation.
- Lowers serum triglycerides.
- Aides in normalizing heart rhythm.
- Suppresses cancer cell proliferation and promotes cancer cell apoptosis.
- Suppresses cancer cell metastasis.
- Important nutritional factor for normal neurodevelopment‚ visual acuity and
- Encourages normal brain development and cognitive function.
- Enhances a healthy balance of Dopamine and serotonin.
- Low levels of EPA/DHA may be predictive of impulsive behavior.
- Encourages normal insulin action.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1 g / 2 %
Unsaturated Fat .5 g / **
Polyunsaturated Fat .5 g / **
Fish oil 1‚000 mg / **
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 180 mg / **
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 120 mg / **
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin‚ glycerin‚ purified water‚ mixed tocopherols. Contains fish (from sardines‚ anchovies‚ mackarel‚ sprat‚ salmon and clupea).
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1-2 capsules
three (3) times per day or as directed by your
health care practitioner.
Keep tightly capped and store in a cool‚ dry place.
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breast
feeding‚ consult your healthcare professional before
use. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.