- MFG # 75209
- UPC # 871791002555
Enhanced Endurance and Energy … Plus Energizing Eleuthero! Energizing Iron™ with Eleuthero dietary supplement is a source of nutrients to support the body’s need for iron‚ vitamin B12‚ and trace minerals. The addition of the botanical Eleuthero provides an extra boost to invigorate vitality and energy. Produced from beef liver obtained from animals raised in Argentina‚ Energizing Iron contains no chemical sprays‚ pesticides‚ or antibiotics from livestock feed.
- Heme iron is up to 33% more absorbable in the body than non-heme iron. In fact‚ non-heme forms can have as low as 2% absorbability.
- Energizing Iron contains the same benefits of heme iron found in liver‚ with substantially less cholesterol.
- No uncomfortable gastric side effects as can be experienced when taking non-heme iron supplements.
- Energizing Iron has the added support of Eleuthero!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings per Container: 45
Amount per Serving / % DV**
Calories from fat 15
Total Fat 1.5 g / 2%**
Cholesterol 10 mg / 3%**
Protein 2 g / 4%**
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 200 mcg / 3‚333%
Iron 1.2 mg / 6%
Sodium 5 mg / <1%
Liquid Liver Fractions (predigested and concentrated) 1.1 g / ***
Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root Extract standardized to contain 0.5% eleutheroside E 50 mg / ***
** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
*** Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: soybean oil‚ gelatin‚ vegetable glycerin‚ beeswax‚ soy lecithin‚ and caramel color.
Contains no yeast‚ wheat‚ gluten‚ corn‚ dairy products‚ artificial flavoring‚ or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
* This statements has not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose‚ treat‚ cure or prevent any disease.
Take 2 softgels three times daily.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose‚ call your physician or a Poison Control Center immediately.
If pregnant‚ nursing‚ or taking prescription drugs‚ consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Gluten Free
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Yeast Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Wheat Free
- Preservative Free