Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the
same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping
Orders containing refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
If an item on your order is on backorder we will notify you by email
and we will ship what we have in stock, the backordered item (s) will be
shipped as soon as it is back in stock (usually within 1 week or less)
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays(Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Order status and tracking information is updated
1 business day or less after the order is placed . You can now get real-time
status on your PureFormulas order on your cellphone or online.
Track your order
Order before 5 p.m. EST and this item will ship out today. Except during weekends and holidays.
We’re fast like that. Place your order before 5 p.m. and it will ship the same day, as long as we can verify billing and shipping information. Refrigerated items will be processed quickly, but might not ship the same day.
If it’s backordered, we’ll notify you by email and will ship it when it’s available (usually 1 week or less).
This herbal tincture is specially formulated to support the endocrine organs and balance hormone production.
About the Formula
• Eleutherococcus senticosus, also known as Siberian ginseng, is native to the Taiga region of the Far East. Healers have used Eleutherococcus for 2000 years. This adaptogenic herb targets adrenal function. It may improve attention, alleviate depression, and increase tolerance to stress. It is useful for people who are debilitated from cardiovascular disease and other chronic health conditions.
• Kelp is traditionally used to support endocrine function, particularly the thyroid gland. This seaweed offers a concentrated source of minerals such as iodine, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and iron.
• Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) berries contain flavonoids, fatty acids, and sterols which inhibit DHT (a type of testosterone) from binding to receptors. Saw palmetto has therefore has been used to treat people with prostate disease, PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), and other conditions with elevated testosterone levels. Traditional use also suggests saw palmetto can help increase appetite and energy levels.
• Parsley root (Petroselinum crispum) is native to the Mediterranean but now enjoys widespread use as a culinary herb. It is a potent diuretic and tones the urinary tract. Parsley root has been used historically to help the following conditions: urinary tract disorders, digestive problems, liver disease, painful menstruation, high blood pressure, allergies, and bronchitis. Some herbalists suggest that parsley root can help hypoglycemia caused by adrenal malfunction. Parsley root contains numerous vitamins and minerals including vitamin C and calcium.
• Astragalus membranaceus is an adaptogen used extensively in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a Qi (chi) tonic. Astragalus has affinity for the immune system and is often combined with ginseng to improve stamina and energy levels. Astragalus may also increase bile flow to improve appetite and digestion.
• Alfalfa leaf is thought to be an alterative for the endocrine system. Alfalfa may also support digestion by stimulating the flow of bile. Alfalfa has a high nutrient content including protein, calcium, zinc, iron, and vitamins A, B1, B6, C, and K. It is well indicated for a deficient person with lack of appetite and general weakness.
• Prickly ash bark is a North American plant that has been used medicinally as a digestive aid and to strengthen the nervous system. Herbalists have used prickly ash (also called Zanthoxylum) for a wide variety of complaints including toothache, sore throat, upset stomach, various infections, and rheumatic conditions.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
1-2 droppers, 3-6 times daily, add to water or juice.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have lupus (SLE), are taking blood thinners, or chemotherapy, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any herbal product. Do not take this product during fever.
Endocrine (Herbal Tincture) 2 oz
0 Stars based on 0 Review(s)
I would recommend this item to a friend.
March 21, 2013
My endocrine system was in such bad shape before starting the use of Endocrine. I noticed quite a significant difference after taking just ONE DOSE. Endocrine functions are continuing to improve.
Works quickly, effectively and causes rapid improvement in endocrine functions.
PureFormulas is your one-stop shop for health supplements, vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements. We carry thousands of products from a huge variety of prescreened manufacturers because our goal is to help you achieve optimal health, regardless of your age, lifestyle or location.
At PureFormulas, we hand pick every item in our inventory. We only work with the most reputable, trusted manufacturers of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
When you order from PureFormulas, you're getting access to our large inventory, the convenience of fast, free shipping, and the comfort of knowing your order is guaranteed authentic and fresh. Our dedicated team is here to make sure you have access to the best health supplements, vitamins and minerals and other nutritional supplements. Our friendly, efficient customer service is second-to-none, and we guarantee your satisfaction on every order you place through PureFormulas.
We invite you to browse our large selection of vitamins and minerals, nutritional supplements and other health supplements, and please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting your needs today!
Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected. Orders containing out-of-stock items or refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).