- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 652865421119
Good for you. Good for the environment.
Introducing the first nonbreakable Eco Neti Pot produced with all natural‚ renewable resources.
Why Nasal wash?
The nasal passages contain one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt‚ dust‚ pollen‚ germs‚ and other airborne particles. If the delicate balance of this mucus lining is not maintained‚ it becomes easier for bacteria‚ viruses‚ and other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problems. Nasal irrigation helps wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body. Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving the symptoms and health of patients with sinus problems.
This petroleum-free‚ nontoxic‚ plant-based material (polylactic acid or PLA) uses 65% less energy to produce than traditional petroleum-based materials.
A Nasal wash helps to:
1) Clear the nostrils and start the day breathing freely.
2) Remove excess mucus.
3) Rid nostrils of allergens.
4) Cleanse the nasal passages of dust.
5) Relieve nasal dryness.
6) Dissolve mucus build up in dry climates.
7) Improve the flow of breath before exercise or relaxation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Coming soon. Stay tuned!
Using your Neti Pot:
1) Add a 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt to warm water in your Neti pot.
2) Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
3) Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
4) Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
5) Once the solution has flowed through‚ exhale through your nose to clear the nasal passages.
6) Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
(Detailed Instructions Enclosed).
Remember‚ a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear‚ nose‚ or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Petrochemical Free
- BPA Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008