January 31, 2014
My dentist first got me to use olive leaf for low level infections in 2 teeth that I couldn't shake for several years. I also use it for general health protection and part of my program to deal with mycotoxins in my body due to mold exposure ( recommended by several mold expert doctors). After using daily for several months, the infection completely clear up and has NEVER returned. Even my dentist was impressed and the removal of these teeth was avoided completely.
If you've had mold exposure, or live with mold in your house you should seriously consider using this product.
Pros:Very effective on multiple fronts