- MFG # SC105
- UPC # TRO1361
Supporting your scalp and hair with an enriching and nutrient filled conditioner is important for your ideal‚ vibrant hair. With a little help from the environment‚ however‚ you can get a healthy and powerful formula that works to keep your hair soft and manageable. Thorne Organics Uplifting Citrus Blend conditioner provides naturally pH-balanced support for the benefit of both your hair and skin.
With its special dermal matrix system‚ Uplifting Citrus blend conditioner provides specially formulated essential oils and extracts to promote wellness for oily skin. This product is 90% certified organic‚ with the other 10% of ingredients coming from naturally derived sources. It can effectively work on the driest and flakiest of scalps‚ and may help with residue or wax build-up. Its list of natural ingredients‚ including peel‚ seed‚ and oil from orange‚ grapefruit‚ lemon‚ and lime sources‚ gives a refreshing citrus scent. Uplifting citrus works to act fast in high concentrations‚ and penetrate deep into pores‚ and be the conditioner that gives you the hair you desire.
Each bottle of Thorne Organics Conditioner- Uplifting Citrus Blend contains 8.5 fl oz (251 mL) for advanced support to be used with all hair types. After shampooing your hair‚ apply a small amount of this conditioner over your hair and scalp. Rinse well with warm water‚ and then rinse with cool water. For deeper conditioner power‚ towel your hair lightly prior to application‚ and let sit for 1 to 2 minutes. After than‚ rinse with warm water followed by rinsing with cool water to close your pores.
Thorne Organics puts purity first with bioavailable‚ natural products for your skin and body. Keeping with Thorne Research’s trusted promise of delivering results in a safe and effective way‚ all products sold by Thorne Organics contain a “NO List” that shows all of the artificial and synthetic products and additives that have been excluded for your health and safety.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
One Bottle Contains:
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice (Fillet Gel)*
Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Fatty Alcohol)
Galactomannan (Guar Gum)
Simauruba glauca (Aceituno) Fruit Extract*
Myroxylon pereirae (Balsam Peru) Oil*
Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *
Carota sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*
Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*
Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*
Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*
Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*
Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*
Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract*
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*
Ocimum basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract*
Cardamomum Seed Oil*
Thyme vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*
Vitamin E (derived from Sunflower* and Rosemary*)
Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel)
Citric Acid (vitamin C)
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Other Ingredients: None
After shampooing apply a small amount of conditioner over hair and scalp. Rinse well with warm water‚ then rinse with cool water. For deep conditioning‚ lightly towel dry hair prior to applying conditioner‚ let sit for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse with warm water‚ then cool water to close pores.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
This product does not contain: animal by-products‚ animal testing‚ artificial colors‚ artificial fragrances‚ benzene‚ bisphenol A‚ dimethicone‚ EDTA‚ formaldehyde‚ gluten‚ genetically modified organisms (GMOs)‚ hydrogenated oils‚ mineral oil‚ mono-‚ di-‚ or triethanolamine (MEA‚ DEA‚ TEA)‚ parabens‚ petrolatum‚ plastics/phthalates‚ polyvinyl chlorides (PVCs)‚ polyethylene glycols (PEGs) or 1‚4-dioxane‚ propylene glycol‚ silicates‚ silicones‚ sodium lauryl sulfates (SLSs) or lauryl sulfates‚ wheat.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
- Made In The Usa
- Nuts Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Vegan Product
- Organic Product
- No Animal Testing
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Hyrdrogentated Oils Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Propylene Glycol Free
- Silicone Free
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free (SLS)