- MFG # SC106
- UPC # 693749081067
For those with fragrance sensitivity issues‚ hair care can be a problem. Many shampoos and conditions use their particular scents as their main selling point‚ which‚ while it deters those with sensitivity issues away quickly‚ it also leaves limited amounts of products that can actually be effective while also staying safe to use without sensitivity problems. Thorne Organics Conditioner- Unscented Blend with Vitamin E supplies a healthy‚ nutrient packed hair support system with an abundance of beneficial vitamins for increased vitality.
Available to work on all hair types‚ this conditioner contains 86% certified organic ingredients‚ the other 14% coming from all naturally derived sources. With a wide ranging list of ingredients including carrot‚ basil‚ and evening primrose oils‚ as well as protein and vitamin C sources‚ there are an abundance of natural extracts as well as organic essential oils. Effective on dry‚ flaky scalps‚ the naturally pH balanced dermal matrix system of Thorne Organics Conditioner- Unscented Blend with Vitamin E provides a formulation to create soft and manageable hair with continual use.
Every 8.5 fl oz (251 mL) bottle of Thorne Organics Conditioner- Unscented Blend with Vitamin E contains advanced support for all hair types. After shampooing your hair‚ apply a small amount of this conditioner over your hair and scalp. Rinse well with warm water‚ and then rinse with cool water. For deeper conditioner power‚ towel your hair lightly prior to application‚ and let sit for 1 to 2 minutes. After than‚ rinse with warm water followed by rinsing with cool water to close your pores.
Thorne Organics puts purity first with bioavailable‚ natural products for your skin and body. Keeping with Thorne Research’s trusted promise of delivering results in a safe and effective way‚ all products sold by Thorne Organics contain a “NO List” that shows all of the artificial and synthetic products and additives that have been excluded for your health and safety.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
One Bottle Contains:
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice (Fillet Gel)*
Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Fatty Alcohol)
Galactomannan (Guar Gum)
Simauruba glauca (Aceituno) Fruit Extract*
Myroxylon pereirae (Balsam Peru) Oil*
Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *
Carota sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*
Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract*
Ocimum basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract*
Cardamomum Seed Oil*
Thyme vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*
Vitamin E (derived from Sunflower* and Rosemary*)
Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel)
Citric Acid (vitamin C)
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Other Ingredients: None
After shampooing apply a small amount of conditioner over hair and scalp. Rinse well with warm water‚ then rinse with cool water. For deep conditioning‚ lightly towel dry hair prior to applying conditioner‚ let sit for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse with warm water‚ then cool water to close pores.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
This product does not contain: animal by-products‚ animal testing‚ artificial colors‚ artificial fragrances‚ benzene‚ bisphenol A‚ dimethicone‚ EDTA‚ formaldehyde‚ gluten‚ genetically modified organisms (GMOs)‚ hydrogenated oils‚ mineral oil‚ mono-‚ di-‚ or triethanolamine (MEA‚ DEA‚ TEA)‚ parabens‚ petrolatum‚ plastics/phthalates‚ polyvinyl chlorides (PVCs)‚ polyethylene glycols (PEGs) or 1‚4-dioxane‚ propylene glycol‚ silicates‚ silicones‚ sodium lauryl sulfates (SLSs) or lauryl sulfates‚ wheat.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
- Made In The Usa
- Nuts Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Organic Product
- No Animal Testing
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Hyrdrogentated Oils Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Propylene Glycol Free
- Silicone Free
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free (SLS)
- Vegan Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Conditioner - Unscented Blend with Vitamin E 8 oz (250 ml)
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
By Ewa M
from las vegas, NV
It didnt detangled my hairit didnt feel like it was conditioning my hair at all.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1