- MFG # 0900586.015
- UPC # 026664058614
• Composure EQ Paste is designed to support horses of all breeds that are exposed to stress.
• It’s a balanced formula containing the amino acid‚ L-Th eanine (Suntheanine® brand) along with C3 TM
Complex)‚ which have calming properties that may help relax and quiet down excited or nervous horses.
• Composure EQ Paste may help the body manage anxiety related behavior problems in horses without a? ecting your horse’s
emotional balance and personality.
• A unique combination of ingredients are combined to support stress management and optimize relaxation without causing
drowsiness in all classes of horses. Helps to maintains calmness in overexcited‚ high strung or stressed horses without reducing
• Recommended for:
¤ Destructive behavior caused by environmentally induced stress
¤ Before farrier or veterinarian visit
¤ For use in nervous‚ tense‚ high-anxiety horses
¤ For normally calm horses before‚ during and after work‚ races‚ shows‚ and competitions
¤ Environmental changes
• L- eanine supports calming and relaxation‚ reduces irritability and low mood states. We use the Suntheanine® brand which has
extensive research and documentation - over 45 studies - which suggest it is helpful in the area of reducing stress and anxiety.
L-Th eanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in green tea that is a derivative of glutamic acid‚ a neurotransmitter in the
brain. It helps the body to produce other calming amino acids‚ such as GABA and helps bring certain neurotransmitters into
better balance. Studies done on L-Th eanine showed that dogs had a reduction in anxiety related behavior without adverse e? ects‚
and with no reported drowsiness; dogs were alert‚ playful‚ and calmer than expected given their situations.
• C3 TM
(Colostrum Calming Complex) is isolated from the milk protein casein and is known for its calming e? ects and it works
synergistically with the L-theanine in this formula. L-Th eanine supports the release of neurotransmitters in the brain and the
(Colostrum Calming Complex) allows the receptors to better potentiate a calming response.
• Composure EQ Paste does not make use of any herbal ingredients or L-Tryptophan. Free of tested herbals like Kava
Kava‚ Chamomile and Yucca.
• It can be used daily or when exposed to stress.
• Horses love the taste of Composure EQ Paste and you’ll love the ease of administration.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Active Ingredients (Per Tube):
C³™ (Colostrum Calming Complex) 1.33 g
L-Theanine (Suntheanine® brand) 249 mg
Inactive Ingredients: dried hydrolyzed casein‚ ?sh oil fatty acids‚ natural and arti?cial ?avors‚ sucrose‚ vegetable oil.
Administer whole tube. During periods of dynamic stressors or when stressors are severe‚ administration can be repeated 1 hour after ? rst tube and again four hours later.
Consult a veterinarian professional before giving this product to your pet.
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008