- MFG # 04239
- UPC # 763948042395
- May support the digestion of carbohydrates‚ proteins‚ fiber‚ and fat
- Might help unlock the nutrients in food
- Amylase: Is believed to help prevent the formation of antigens. It might help with the digestion in the small intestine by breaking down food particles.
- Protease: May possibly help provide amino acids and may support good bacteria in the intestines.
- Lipase: Might be able to ease common symptoms of indigestion.
- Lactase: Is believed to help reduces gas and bloating.
- Phytase: May possibly lower toxic build up in the digestive tract.
- Cellulase: Might be able to break down cellulose.
- Sucrase: Is believed to help catalyze the hydrolysis of sucrose to fructose and glucose.
- Maltase: May be able to convert maltose into glucose.
CompleteGest 90 Vegetarian Capsules
CompleteGest by Enzymatic therapy is a vegetarian supplement that might be able to maintain a healthy digestive tract. This formula contains digestive enzymes that are believed to help support the functions of the digestive system.
CompleteGest 90 Vegetarian Capsules Includes the Following Ingredients:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Pure Plant Enzymes™†† amylase‚ protease‚ lipase‚ lactase‚ phytase‚ cellulase‚ sucrase‚ and maltase 306mg *
This product does not contain
ingredients of animal origin
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (modified cellulose) and cellulose.
One or two capsules with meals three times daily.
If you know or suspect you have an ulcer‚ do not use unless under the care of a healthcare practitioner. If pregnant‚ nursing‚ or taking prescription drugs‚ consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Vegetarian Product
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Salt Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Preservative Free