- MFG # 11222
- UPC # 021888112227
3 tablets per day provide:
1) Vitamins‚ minerals‚ antioxidants‚ superfoods and botanicals that promote increased energy‚ nourishment and protection
2) 400 IU of vitamin D3 for healthy bones and teeth‚ 18 mg of iron to support metabolism and muscle function‚ and 1‚000 mg of vitamin C and 10‚000 IU of vitamin A to support skin‚ eye and immune health
3) 60 mg of Antioxidant Fruit Blend (equivalent to 240 mg of fruit powder)‚ 105 mg of Energizing Herbal Blend (equivalent to 420 mg of herbal powder)‚ plus a high potency vitamin B complex‚ to promote natural energy
4) production‚ and support healthy energy and stress levels
5) 1‚127 mg of Protective Phyto-Nutrient Foods Blend of energizing superfoods and concentrated vegetables for natural energy and stress support
6) Plant-source enzymes to enhance digestion without stomach upset
7) Gluten-free‚ sugar-free‚ lactose-free‚ dairy-free‚ wheat-free and yeast-free
8) SafeGuard®: Contains no iron for most men and premenopausal women; no PABA for sulfa medication; no vitamin K for blood thinning medication; no iodine for thyroid concerns; and no copper for cancer patients and
9) 100% Natural -- Free of artificial colors‚ flavors‚ sweeteners‚ preservatives and additives
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size 3 Tablets
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin A (as 50% Beta-Carotene‚ 50% Palmitate) 10‚000 IU / 200%
Vitamin C (as 50% Calcium Ascorbate‚50% Ascorbic Acid) 1000 mg / 1667%
Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 400 IU / 100%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 200 IU / 667%
Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 30 mg / 2000%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 34 mg / 2000%
Niacin: Niacinamide 1:1 60 mg / 300%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine) 40 mg / 2000%
Folic Acid 400 mcg / 100%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 200 mcg / 3333%
Biotin 100 mcg / 33%
Vitamin B-5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) 60 mg / 600%
Calcium (as Carbonate‚ Ascorbate‚ Amino Acid Chelate) 250 mg / 25%
Magnesium (as Oxide‚ Amino Acid Chelate) 125 mg / 31%
Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 15 mg / 100%
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 100 mcg / 143%
Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate) 2.5 mg / 125%
Chromium (as Amino Nicotinate) 100 mcg / 83%
Potassium (as Citrate) 40 mg / 1%
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg / *
Rutin 50 mg / *
Hesperidin 10 mg / *
Choline (as Bitartrate) 30 mg / *
Inositol 50 mg / *
Protective Phyto-Nutrient Foods 1127 mg / *
Organic Spirulina‚ Chlorella‚ Chlorophyll‚ Octacosanol (from spinach)
4:1 Vegetable Juice Extract 66 mg / *
(equivalent to 264 mg of vegetable powder) Kale‚ Spinach‚ Dandelion Greens‚ Beet‚ Alfalfa
Broccoli Powder 50 mg / *
Sulforaphane 50 mcg / *
4:1 Antioxidant Fruit Blend 60 mg / *
(equivalent to 240 mg of fruit powder) Elderberry‚ Bilberry‚ Blueberry‚ Grape‚ Rose Hip‚ Acerola‚ Cranberry
4:1 Energizing Herbal Blend 105 mg / *
(equivalent to 420 mg of herbal powder) Codonopsis [root]‚ Fo-Ti [root]‚ Fennel [seed]‚ Stinging Nettle [tops]‚ Schisandra [fruit]
Digestive Support Complex
Protease (1‚804 HUT*)‚ Amylase (141 DU*)‚ Lipase (2 LU*)‚ Cellulase (2 CU*)‚ Papain (90‚000 PU*)‚ Betaine HCl (60 mg*)
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients:(natural mineral or vegetable source): microcrystalline cellulose‚ stearic acid (vegetable)‚ modified cellulose‚ magnesium stearate‚ silica. Coating: dextrin‚ dextrose‚ soy lecithin‚ carboxy methyl cellulose‚ sodium citrate.
3 tablets daily‚ with or between meals.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Dairy Free
- Artificial Additive Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Sweetener Free
- Artificial Preservative Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Complete Nutritional System™ Iron-Free Multi 90 Tablets
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
from Pittsburgh, PA
Great Iodine-Free Multivitamin!
My doctor recommended Complete Nutritional System to me. I love that its iodine-free since I cant take iodine because of my thyroid condition. Ive only been using it for about a week now but it really contains a complete range of vitamins minerals and herbal supplements with appropriate recommended daily allowances.
I wish I didnt have to take 3 tablets per day but thats the recommended dosage.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008