- MFG # 26825
- UPC # 896245001045
What is Milk Thistle?
Milk Thistle is a member of the daisy (Compositae) family. It is indigenous to Europe and North America and grows in fields. Milk Thistle has large‚ purple flowers surrounded by a sharp array of thorns‚ hence its name‚ "Thistle". The active components in Milk Thistle are flavonoids collectively called Silymarin; and the majority of Milk Thistle-related research has been conducted on this component.
Organic Milk Thistle Benefits:
1) Supports normal healthy liver detoxification.
2) Protects liver against harmful toxic substances.
3) Promotes glutathione production (an important antioxidant) in the body.
1) Advanced Bio-Active Flavonolignan.
2) QAI Certified Organic.
3) 100% Vegetarian.
4) Extracted from Organically Grown Milk Thistle.
5) Free of Chemical Pesticides‚ Herbicides‚ Fungicides and Synthetic Fertilizers.
6) Naturally supplies a full spectrum of flavonolignan compounds: Silymarin [Silibinin (Silybin A & Silybin B)‚ Silychristin‚ and Silydianin]‚ dehydrosilybin‚ 3-deoxysilichristin‚ deoxysilydianin (silymonin)‚ siliandrin‚ silibinome‚
silyhermin and neosilyhermin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition. - See more at: http://pureformulas.com/progesta-plus-pump-3-oz-by-aarisse-health-care-products.html#sthash.TolNk3xK.dpuf
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Raw Organic Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum) 350mg / †
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Natural Pullulan Polysaccharide (NP) capsule.
As a dietary supplement for adults‚ take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
If you are pregnant‚ nursing‚ taking any medications‚ planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition‚ consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F). (Protect from heat‚ light and moisture).
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Fungicide Free
- GMP Certification
- Herbicide Free
- Organic Product
- Synthetic Fertilizers Free
- Pesticide Free
- Vegan Product
- Vegetarian Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Displaying questions 1-1 of 1
mary oneal on 8/27/2014
Are there any side effects to taking milk thistle?A
Raisa on 8/28/2014
Hello Mary, thank you for contacting us at PureFormulas. Since nutrients work in different ways from person to person, we recommend contacting your practitioner.
- Raisa on 8/28/2014
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1