CellMax 120 Vegetarian Capsules
Item # FRT1010
Our Price: $48.50
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 02jw722.120|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
Support Detoxification & Immune System Function
• CellMaxx is a vegetarian dietary supplement to support detoxification
and immune system functions.
• CellMaxx is one of the most complete antioxidant formulas available. It contains over 22 synergistic nutrients designed specifically to help inactivate free radicals before they can cause any damage.
• Skin health
• Immune system function
• Liver health and detoxification processes
• Anti-aging and antioxidant processes
FREE RADICAL SCAVENGERS
• Selenium and Vitamins A, C and E are all potent antioxidants and are included in CellMaxx, but many more nutrients are involved in protection against free radicals.
• S.O.D. (Super Oxide Dismutase) and Catalase offer protection against free radicals. These enzymes are also enteric coated so they are released in the body at the correct digestive intervals for maximum effectiveness.
• Minerals are also included in this formula to function as cofactors for these and other enzymes and to support detoxification and antioxidant pathways.
• Coenzyme Q10 has been added because it is a cofactor in cellular energy and is another important antioxidant.
• Alpha Lipoic Acid as a free radical scavenger is unique because it is both fat and water soluble offering protection both inside and outside of the cell. Alpha Lipoic Acid has also been shown to extend the biochemical lifetime of other antioxidants such as Vitamins C and E and Glutathione.
• L-Cysteine and DL-Methionine are necessary for the production of glutathione in the body. L-Cysteine is also necessary for the production of Glutathione Peroxidase, which is a potent antioxidant that inactivates free radicals before they can cause any damage.
• L-Glutathione is included for its free radical scavenging ability.
• L-Lysine is necessary for the production of antibodies, hormones, and enzymes.
• CellMaxx contains many different bioflavonoids including quercetin, rutin and hesperidin, which are potent antioxidants that work synergistically to support vascular and connective tissue health, maintain healthy collagen levels, protect cell structures and maintain healthy blood lipid levels.
• Quercetin stabilizes cell membranes and supports vascular function. It supports balanced histamine, prostaglandin and leukotriene levels within the body.
• Rutin scavenges superoxide radicals, chelates metal ions (like iron that generate reactive oxygen species) and helps maintain healthy glutathione (antioxidant) and ATP (energy) levels within the body.
• Hesperidin supports the decreased production of lipoxygenase, cyclooxygenase, and histamine by supporting the reduction of arachidonic acid.
• CellMaxx is yeast free, and it can save you money by eliminating the high cost of buying several individual nutrients that would add up to what is in just four CellMaxx capsules
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (2,000 IU as vitamin A palmitate and 10,500 IU as beta-carotene) 12,500 IU
Vitamin C 500 mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 150 IU
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 25 mg
Magnesium 38 mg
Zinc (picolinate, citrate) 15 mg
Selenium 50 mcg
Copper 0.25 mg
Manganese 1 mg
Molybdenum 25 mcg
L-Cysteine (Enteric Coated) 50 mg
DL-Methionine (Enteric Coated) 50 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 40 mg
L-Glutathione (Enteric Coated) 50 mg
L-Lysine 25 mg
Hesperidin 20 mg
Rutin 20 mg
Coenzyme Q 105 mg
Quercetin 10 mg
Super Oxide Dismutase (Enteric Coated) 10 mg
Catalase (Enteric Coated) 20 mg
Other ingredients: magnesium ascorbate, ascorbic acid, vegetable cellulose, cellulose, amino acid chelates (selenium and molybdenum), vegetable stearate, manganese gluconate, copper gluconate.
• Contains: Soy
|As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules with a meal, 1 or 2 times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.|
Overall Rating for CellMax 120 Vegetarian Capsules