|MFG # 40025|
Official Website: https://www.transformationenzymes.com
Transformation Carbo-g Assists the digestion of complex carbohydrates and gluten!
Avoidance of wheat products may not be enough to maintain a gluten-free diet. For example, did you know that gluten is used as a food additive and may be present as a stabilizing agent in salad dressings, ice cream, and even ketchup? Our unique Carbo-G™ formula was created to complement those seeking a gluten-free lifestyle by encouraging more complete digestion and absorption of grains.
1) Transformation’s Professional Protocol Carbo-G™ is a digestive enzyme supplement designed to help reduce the symptoms of occasional bloating, diarrhea, gas, and abdominal cramps associated with diets high in complex
2) Polysaccharolytic Enzyme Blend: Gluten proteins in wheat products are surrounded by a starchy endosperm cell, which can more effectively be broken down with the alphagalactosidase, phytase, amylase, glucoamylase, and
diastase enzymes included in Carbo-G™.
3) Proteolytic Enzymes: In addition to our traditional protease blend, this formulation includes DPP-IV which helps break down some of the stubborn peptides found in grain that are often implicated in gluten intolerance.
4) Probiotics: These “good” bacteria naturally present in the gut help support digestion to assist in maintaining optimum intestinal balance.
5) Herbal and prebiotic plant fiber: Includes several herbs known for their ability to promote gastrointestinal health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.