- MFG # 01693
- UPC # 737870169307
In response to mounting evidence that age-associated fat accumulation results from the loss of metabolic capacity to utilize ingested calories‚ this natural blueberry-flavored powdered drink mix has been formulated with these five key ingredients shown to promote weight loss and help manage after-meal glucose levels:
1. CoffeeGenic™ Green Coffee Extract – delivers high potency chlorogenic acid to inhibit excess activity of the enzyme that triggers glucose formation from non-carbs and glycogen release from the liver. Chlorogenic acid also targets the enzyme that breaks apart complex sugars and enhances their absorption into the bloodstream … and increases the signal protein for insulin receptors in liver cells.
2. LuraLean® (propolmannan) – a proprietary fiber that swells in the stomach after ingestion with water to help reduce calorie consumption. It binds to bile acids in the small intestine and helps transport them out of the body. These bile acids otherwise facilitate the digestion and assimilation of dietary fat into the bloodstream. LuraLean® propolmannan also slows the rapid emptying of ingested food into the small intestine‚ reducing the surge of glucose entering the bloodstream. And LuraLean® works better than other fibers because its enzymes have been removed‚ sparing it from degradation in the digestive tract. This enables LuraLean® to form a stable viscous barrier to help impede calorie absorption and maintain its sponge-like activity throughout the digestive tract. In placebo-controlled studies‚ LuraLean® (propolmannan) induced moderate weight loss of up to 7.92 pounds on average in 8 weeks along with significant reductions in fasting lipid and post-meal glucose/insulin levels.
3. White Kidney Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) – inhibits amylase‚ the digestive enzyme that breaks down carbohydrates to be absorbed into the bloodstream as glucose. Phaseolus vulgaris has produced weight loss of 6.5 pounds on average in 30 days and abdominal fat reductions.
4. Irvingia gabonensis – has amylase digestive enzyme inhibiting properties. This African mango extract also favorably regulates leptin to decrease appetite and facilitate triglyceride removal from adipocytes (fat cells). It also regulates Adiponectin to facilitate insulin sensitivity‚ and Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogen-ase to inhibit glucose from converting to triglyceride fat in adipocytes. Irvingia has demonstrated weight loss of 20 pounds on average in 10 weeks in placebo-controlled trials.
5. Green Tea Phytosome – boosts resting metabolic rate and helps impede the lipase enzyme used to facilitate dietary fat breakdown. This proprietary green tea phytosome has been shown to absorb much better into the bloodstream than conventional green tea. It induced 30.1 pounds of weight loss on average in 90 days when combined with a reduced calorie diet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (6.9 grams)
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbohydrates 4 g
Dietary fiber 2 g
LuraLean® propolmannan (Amorphophallus konjac K. Koch‚ ssp. Amorphophallus japonica) fiber extract (root) 2000 mg
Phase 2® Phaseolus vulgaris white kidney (bean) extract 445 mg
CoffeeGenic™ Green Coffee (Coffea arabica) extract (bean) [std to 50% chlorogenic acid (100 mg)] 200 mg
Integra-Lean® African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) proprietary extract (seed) 150 mg
Tea Slender™ Green Tea Phytosome decaffeinated extract (leaf) bound to phospholipids (from lecithin) 150 mg
Other ingredients: maltodextrin‚ natural blueberry‚ pomegranate and raspberry flavors‚ guar gum‚ malic acid‚ xanthan gum‚ citric acid‚ stevia leaf extract‚ grape skin extract‚ silica‚ natural blueberry concentrate.
Contains soybean. Contains corn.
Take one scoop twice daily with 8 to 16 ounces of water 15 to 30 minutes before the heaviest meals‚ or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Stir briskly and consume immediately.
Each serving contains approximately 6 mg of caffeine (the amount found in 1/8 cup brewed green tea).
Contains soybean. Contains corn.
Take at least two hours apart from medications. Because this product may lower blood glucose‚ consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking blood glucose lowering medication. Taking fiber products without adequate liquid may increase the risk of choking. Consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you have difficulty swallowing or esophageal narrowing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements‚ please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMO Free
- Made In The Usa
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008