- MFG # 540962
- UPC # 031604012373
Nature Made Calcium 600 mg with Vitamin D tablets can help maintain and build strong bones and teeth.
Adequate calcium in a healthy diet may help prevent osteoporosis later in life but most adults‚ especially women‚ fall short of their daily calcium requirements. Nature Made Calcium 600 mg with Vitamin D tablets can help maintain and build strong bones and teeth. Each tablet provides 500 mg of Calcium and 400 IUs of Vitamin D-3 an essential nutrient for calcium absorption. One tablet taken twice daily‚ delivers 1200 mg of calcium for those with a higher recommended daily allowance such as adults 50+.
1) Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D in a healthful diet is important for teen‚ young adult and post menopausal women. Vitamin D improves Calcium absorption.
2) Helps build strong bones and teeth.
3) May reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
3) Helps support healthy muscle contraction.
Nature Made Calcium 600 mg with Vitamin D is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified.
Formulated for easy absorption.
No Artificial Colors‚ Flavors‚ or Preservatives.
No Yeast or Gluten.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 120 Tablet
Amount per Tablet / % Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 400 IU (10 mcg) / 100%
Calcium (Calcium Carbonate) 60 mg / 60%
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin‚ Cellulose Gel‚ Croscarmellose Sodium‚ Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose‚ Magnesium Stearate‚ Polyethylene Glycol‚ Corn Starch.
Take one tablet‚ one to two tablets daily with a meal.
Calcium should be avoided when taking:
1) Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be avoided when taking prescription drugs.
Calcium should be used with caution when combined with:
1) Osteoporosis Medications (Bisphosphonates).
3) Blood Pressure Medications.
4) Thyroid Medication.
Vitamin D should be avoided when taking:
1) Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be avoided when taking prescription drugs .
Vitamin D should be used with caution when combined with:
1) Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be caution when taking prescription drugs.
Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
1) Diminished drug effectiveness.
2) Reduced supplement effectiveness.
3) Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption.
Given that no two cases are alike‚ all patients should be aware of the potential drug-nutrient interactions that may exist and are encouraged to follow up with their primary health care professional.
Keep bottle tightly closed . Store in a cool‚ dry place‚ out of reach of children.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Made In The Usa
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Preservative Free
- Yeast Free
- Gluten Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Calcium 600 mg with Vitamin D 120 Tablets
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
At my last scan 5 years ago my doctor informed me that my bone reading is very fragile and recomended taking calcium for maintenance for bone health so I have been taking calcium 1200 mg per day. I am 84 years old and no longer have any serious back problems.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1