- MFG # 101560
- UPC # 747889015601
Helps eliminate bowel discomfort while restoring digestive health. Reduces gas and soothes and protects internal tissue.
Do you think you may have an irritable bowel? Here are some possible signs:
- Abdominal cramps‚ bloating and pain.
- Recurrent constipation and/or diarrhea.
- Rectal hemorrhoids‚ fistulas or fissures.
- Dehydration; urgency to defecate.
- Unexplained weakness‚ lethargy or fatigue.
- Heavy smoker or caffeine user.
- Under a great deal of emotional stress.
- Usually depressed or anxious.
- Recently taken a course of antibiotics.
- Family history of IBS.
What causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and colitis?
The most notable culprit is our modern diet with excessively processed and sugar loaded foods. A lack of fresh food in your diet will result in a lack of natural dietary fiber and enzymes so important to healthy bowel function. Yeast diseases like Candida albicans and parasites are a major problem for Americans today as a result of poor diet‚ and can aggravate IBS symptoms. Dutch tests show up to 20 percent of IBS sufferers have a lactose sensitivity. Other research shows 78 percent of IBS patients have overgrowth of abnormal bacteria in the small intestine that becomes aggravated by too many antibiotics. This imbalance reduces immune response. People who take over-the-counter pain relievers are more affected because too many non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs damage the gut lining. Additionally‚ heavy smokers and coffee drinkers are at higher risk for IBS‚ as are tense and anxious people under long emotional stress or depression. A small number of cases are genetically prone.
How does Crystal Star BWL-Tone I.B.S.™ help to guard against IBS and/or colitis?
Along with proper diet and plenty of pure mineral water‚ the herbs in this formula provide crucial immune system support and help to rebuild damaged intestinal tissue. Gently cleansing and soluble fiber is added to normalize colon function. Whole herbs with anti-inflammatory‚ anti-spasmodic and digestive properties relieve pain and relax the colon. And‚ BWL-Tone I.B.S.™ reduces stress reactions that lead to aggravating irritable bowel attacks.
About the Herbs:
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita): a specific for irritable bowel; great for fast relief of cramping pain‚ flatulence and symptoms of alternating constipation and diarrhea.
- Aloe Vera Powder: soothes damaged tissues; normalizes colon functioning.
- Cramp Bark (Viburnum opulis): reduces painful colon spasms.
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra): a soothing mucilagenous herb that helps repair
damaged tissues. Helps relieve acidity‚ diarrhea‚ constipation and hemmorhoid problems.
- Marshmallow Root (Althea officianalis): a mucilagenous‚ magnesium-rich herb that soothes and repairs damaged tissues.
- Pau d’Arco (Tabebuia heptaphylla): an immune-booster and anti-inflammatory that aids digestion; a specific for candida overgrowth‚ often involved in chronic bowel problems.
- Wild Yam Root (Dioscorea villosa): works as an anti-spasmodic for irritable bowel and diverticular problems.
- Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile): reduces gas and nervous tension related to irritable bowel.
- Hops (Humulus lupulus): eases nervous tension related to IBS.
- Lobelia (Lobelia inflata): an antispasmodic and catalyst that boosts the effectiveness of the other herbs in the formula.
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officianalis): rich in proteolytic enzymes that ease digestive symptoms like gas‚ nausea‚ indigestion and heartburn.
- Bromelain: an enzyme which helps reduce inflammation and pain related to IBS.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Peppermint Leaf & Oil; Aloe Vera Juice Pwdr.; Cramp Brk.; Slippery Elm Brk.; Marshmallow Rt.; Cat’s Claw Rt.; Pau d’Arco Brk.; Wild Yam Rt.; Chamomile Flower; Hops Flower; Lobelia Herb; Ginger Rt.;
Other ingredients: Vegetable-source maltodextrin and magnesium stearate‚ vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water).
Take 2 caps 3 times daily for 1 - 2 months. Then‚ 2 - 3 caps daily as needed. Children 5 to 12 years‚ take half adult serving.
This product contains herbs that may have natural laxative properties. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you develop diarrhea‚ loose stools‚ or abdominal pain because the product listed above may worsen these unhealthy conditions. Consult your healthcare professional if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant‚ nursing‚ taking medication‚ or have a medical condition.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- Vegetarian Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008