|MFG # 02jw208.180|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
Brain Boot supports:
-Cellular energy levels in the brain
-Oxygen uptake by brain cells
About the formula
• Acetyl L-Carnitine, a derivative of the amino acid carnitine, supports nerve function, neurotransmitter production, and is necessary for normal neuron and brain function, memory, mood, alertness, attention span and problem solving. Carnitine is involved in long chain fatty acid metabolism and transport to provide cellular energy.
• Phosphatidylcholine is a stable source of choline that supports proper nerve and brain function, circulation, is needed for proper nerve transmission from the brain through the central nervous system, and increases norepinepherine and dopamine which supports learning and memory. Choline is essential in manufacturing Acetylcholine, a very important neurotransmitter for memory recall and brain function.
• Phosphatidylserine (PS) supports the neurotransmitters that affect memory, is a component of the cell’s membrane and a major phospholipid in the brain and nervous system. It supports nerve cells, releases neurotransmitters (acetylcholine and dopamine) in the brain to support cognition and memory. PS has a positive impact on behavior, is needed for proper metabolism of fatty acids, and to maintain a healthy immune system.
• Manganese is needed for proper protein and fat metabolism and the healthy functioning of the nervous and immune systems.Manganese has a significant role in cerebral function because it is a critical mineral used in glucose utilization within neurons and neurotransmitter control. Manganese improves energy production and helps maintain proper neuron health.
• Gotu Kola acts as a powerful “brain food”, and isknown for its ability to enhance mental ability. It supports and improves comprehension, memory and recollection . It coordinates these three aspects of mind power to develop a more effective level of performance. It has a “Vayasthapana effect”, meaning that it helps retard the aging process.
• Panax Ginseng has been used to help with rigorous workloads, meeting demanding deadlines, recover from athletic effort and counteract the effects of jet lag. It has been used to counteract the effects of stress and low mood.
• Ginkgo Biloba has been used to support optimal brain function. The active compounds of Ginkgo Biloba act as free radical scavengers. They support the utilization of oxygen and glucose, healthy circulation, activity, memory and mood balance.
• Folic Acid and B12 help to support optimal brain function and mental energy, clarity, and focus.
• Alpha Lipoic Acid provides maximum anti-oxidant support.
• DMAE is an analog- a structural derivative - of one of the B vitamins. It is also a precursor of acetylcholine, that is, it is one of the molecules used to build acetylcholine in cell metabolism. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter, a molecule involved in the transmission of messages between nerve cells in the central nervous system.
• Tea Tree and DHA provide nutrients for neurotransmitter support and help reduce inflammation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.