- MFG # 101420
- UPC # 747889014208
Helps strengthen urinary tissue and restore bladder control. Restores natural elasticity of tissue in the urethra‚ bladder and sphincter.
Are you suffering from urinary incontinence?
People may not want to talk about it‚ but the numbers don’t lie. Nineteen million Americans suffer from bladder control problems. Of those‚ 80 percent are women! In the U.S.‚ we spend nearly $30 billion on adult diapers and medical treatments for incontinence every year! Men are also affected by bladder control problems as they age. After 40‚ prostate problems often manifest and urgent nighttime trips to the bathroom become more and more common.
Do you have symptoms of urinary incontinence?
Stress incontinence and urge incontinence are the two most common types of bladder control problems.
• Do you regularly experience the sudden‚ but uncontrollable urge to urinate? (urge incontinence).
• Do you experience urine leakage when you exercise‚ laugh‚ cough or sneeze? (stress incontinence).
What causes incontinence?
- Prostate enlargement.
- Radical Prostatectomy.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Pregnant and Menopause.
- Excessive caffeine intake.
- Weak bladder muscles or a tipped uterus
- Side effects of prescription medications: High blood pressure drugs‚ diuretics and tricyclic antidepressants.
- Chronic urinary tract infections.
Can Bladder Control™ reduce incontinence symptoms?
This advanced formula helps control your worst symptoms. Astringent herbs help reduce urinary leakage and antispasmodics help control bladder spasms. But this product goes much deeper… to the source of the problem‚ producing long lasting results‚ not just symptom relief. It helps restore natural elasticity and muscle tone in the urethra‚ bladder and sphincter. With Crystal Star Bladder Control™‚ soon worries about embarrassing accidents will lessen‚ and you will feel the confidence to do all the things you love to do!
About the Herbs:
- Cranberry Concentrate (Vaccinium oxycoccus): a bladder-kidney cleanser; helps flush out E. coli bacteria; a source of vitamin C for collagen development and tissue strengthening.
- Echinacea Root (Echinacea angustifolia): enhances interferon production; detoxifies the lymph glands so the body can process out organisms that affect bladder control.
- Coriander Seed (Coriandrum sativum): helps reduce painful bladder spasms;
balancing for excess heat conditions.
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa): antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory; a progesterone balancer for menopausal women.
- Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinalis): a liver cleanser and diuretic which also supplies potassium for proper water balance; a source of vitamin C for collagen development and tissue strengthening.
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale): helps the kidneys filter out toxins through the urine; a mildly bitter liver tonic.
- Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis): soothing demulcent for irritated urinary tissues.
- Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis): a specific for urinary problems; rich in vitamin C for collagen development and tissue strengthening; antiseptic for urinary tract infections.
- Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos uva ursi): a urinary antiseptic and astringent; supports kidney and bladder health.
- Plantain (Plantago lanceolata): an astringent for improved bladder control.
- Parsley Root (Petroselinum crispum): a specific for the urinary tract; a source of vitamin C for collagen development and tissue strengthening.
- Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella foenumgraecum): catalytic; enhances the effect of the other herbs in the formula; soothing for gynecological problems.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Cranberry Concentrate; Willow Hrb.; Echinacea a. Rt.; Coriander Sd.; Wild Yam Rt.; Dandelion Lf.; Marshmallow Rt.; Juniper Bry.; Uva Ursi Lf.; Plantain Herb; Parsley Rt.; Kava Rt.; Dandelion Rt.; Fenugreek Sd.;
Other ingredients: vegetable-source maltodextrin and magnesium stearate‚ vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water).
Take 2 caps‚ 3 times daily as needed.
Products containing Kava Kava Root are not recommended for use by persons under the age of 18. If pregnant‚ nursing‚ or taking a prescription drug‚ consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not exceed recommended dose. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive or operate heavy equipment. Not recommended for consumption with alcoholic beverages.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Contaminant Free
- Heavy Metals Free
- Yeast Free
- Mold Free
- Vegetarian Product
- Gluten Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008