- MFG # 2012
- UPC # 859447002012
Bitter Melon‚ also known as Momordica charantia or Karela‚ is a tropical and sub-tropical vine of the Cucurbitaceae family and is the most bitter of all fruits. The fruit is most often eaten when green and the skin is tender and edible. The plant contains several biologically active compounds called bitters‚ including Charantin and Momordicin‚ which help support healthy blood sugar levels when taken in conjunction with a sensible diet and fitness program.
Health Benefits of Bitter Melon:
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Helps manage the neural response to sweet taste stimuli.
- Helps inhibit the conversion of sugar into fat.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Helps in managing weight gain related to fluctuations in blood sugar levels.
Bitter Melon Gold™ Key Health Benefits: Helps support healthy blood glucose levels.
The Bitter Melon Gold™ Advantage:
- Premium extract of Bitter Melon from wild-crafted Bitter Melon fruit
- Only Bitter Melon extract to contain 10% Bitters‚ including Charantin and Momordicin‚ in each vegetarian capsule.
- Formulated without the use of GMOs‚ additives‚ binders‚ artificial ingredients‚ preservatives‚ Stearates‚ Sulfates‚ Laurates‚ and Dioxides.
- Verified free of allergens by an independent‚ third-party lab.
- Verified free of GMOs by the Non-GMO Project™.
- 500 mg per vegetarian capsule / 90 capsules per bottle.
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards in the USA.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount per Serving
Bitter Melon Standardized Extract 500 mg ƚ
(Momordica charantia [fruit] solvent-free extract standardized to 10% Bitters [50 mg])
ƚ Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule (non-GMO Plant Cellulose)‚ Non-GMO Gluten Free Rice Concentrate.
Does not contain GMOs‚ additives‚ fillers‚ artificial ingredients‚ preservatives‚ Stearates‚ Silicon Dioxide‚ or Titanium Dioxide.
Free of milk‚ egg‚ shellfish‚ peanuts‚ soy‚ and gluten.
As a dietary supplement‚ adults take 1 vegetarian capsule two times daily (30 minutes after breakfast and dinner)‚ or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Please consult your healthcare provider before taking Bitter Melon if you are pregnant‚ planning to be pregnant‚ or currently breast feeding. Diabetic individuals or individuals who are hypoglycemic or currently undergoing treatment for hypoglycemia should use this product only under the careful supervision of a doctor and monitor their blood glucose levels closely when taking this product. Caution is also advised in persons who are taking other herbs or supplements that affect blood sugar. Store in a cool‚ dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Vegetable Product
- Artificial Additive Free
- Fillers Free
- Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
- Milk Free
- Egg Free
- Shellfish Free
- Peanut Free
- Soy Free
- Binders Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Bitter Melon Gold 500 mg 90 Vegetable Capsules
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
from Coral Gables, FL
I use this before a starchy carb meal. Helps balance my blood sugar.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1