- MFG # 214008
- UPC # 354022109815
- May improve cardiovascular health
- Could promote a healthy immune system
- Biotin: Is believed to help promote healthy nails‚ hair‚ and skin. It may possibly also help promote heart health.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): Acts as an antioxidant and could potentially combat free radicals that damage the body’s cells.
- Niacin (as Niacinamide): Is believed to help promote proper cardiovascular function.
- Thiamine (as Thiamine HCl) (Vitamin B1): May possibly help convert food into energy and help support proper brain function.
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate): Is believed to help improve heart health. It may also possibly help support both male and female reproductive organs.
Biotin Forte 3 mg with Zinc 60 Tablets
Biotin Forte by Enzymatic Therapy contains essential nutrients that may possibly help promote overall health.
Biotin Forte 3 mg with Zinc 60 Tablets Includes the Following Ingredients:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Total Carbohydrate <1g <1%**
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 200mg 333%
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (vitamin B1) 10mg 667%
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 10mg 588%
Niacin (as niacinamide) 40mg 200%
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25mg 1‚250%
Folic Acid 800mcg 200%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 10mcg 167%
Biotin 3mg 1‚000%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 10mg 100%
Zinc (as zinc sulfate) 30mg 200%
This product does not contain
ingredients of animal origin
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
**Based on 2000 calorie diet.Other Ingredients: cellulose‚ modified cellulose gum‚ magnesium stearate‚ silicon dioxide‚ modified cellulose‚ soy lecithin‚ and carnauba wax.
Adults: One tablet once or twice daily.
If pregnant‚ nursing‚ or taking prescription drugs‚ consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free