- MFG # 67008
- UPC # 367703670085
Complete Multivitamin with Bioactive B-Vitamins and Chelated Minerals!
When you need a quality multivitamin and mineral supplement choosing the right one can be a real challenge. "Once-Daily" multivitamins cannot provide the nutrient levels you need for the most benefits‚ and over specialized‚ heavily marketed niche formulas aren't necessary.
The reality is that most people need the same nutrients including bioactive B-Vitamins‚ and chelated minerals‚ regardless of gender or age.
With Bio Active Essentials™‚ you can choose the one formula that provides the essential nutrients and the best forms of those nutrients for everyone in your family‚ from ages 12 and up. These Include:
1) Bioactive B-Vitamins: Bio Active Essentials provides Vitamin B6‚ B12‚ and folic acid in their active forms P-5-P‚ methylcobalamin‚ and L-methylfolate. Many people by some estimates‚ up to 30% of the population has difficulty converting B-Vitamins to their active forms. This means they derive less benefit regardless of the dose. That's why the bioactive B-vitamins in Bio Active Essentials are different. They don't require conversion by the liver‚ so even individuals with liver issues or other reasons for poor conversion will benefit. These B-vitamins support energy levels‚ cardiovascular health‚ nerve function‚ carbohydrate metabolism‚ and amino acid production. This formula provides the levels of B-Vitamins needed by everyone‚ including women who are pregnant or nursing.
2) Easily absorbed chelated trace minerals: We all need minerals‚ but we need to absorb them‚ too. To ensure you benefit from these essential nutrients‚ Bio Active Essentials uses The Real Amino Acid Chelate System (TRAACS®) which binds minerals to amino acids to create an organic molecule the body can easily use. These minerals benefit muscle tissue and heart rhythm‚ immune system function‚ proper bone and collagen formation‚ mental well-being and healthy metabolism.
3) Vitamin D3: The "sunshine vitamin" is a daily requirement that supports proper calcium absorption for healthy bones and teeth‚ immune system function‚ and helps maintain mental well-being.
4) Vitamin E from a mixed tocopherol complex: The complete family of tocopherols (alpha‚ beta‚ delta‚ and gamma) are included in this formula the way nature intended. Together‚ they help support heart and immune system health‚ and protect cellular structures from oxidative vitality.
5) Ginger: This botanical ingredient supports the digestive system‚ helping the body absorb the nutrients it needs for optimum vitality.
Frequently Asked Questions for Bio Active Essentials™:
Q: What are chelated minerals and why are they important?
A: A "chelate" is a bond between a mineral (often called "inorganic") and a molecule structure‚ called a "ligand" that helps the body absorb the mineral during digestion. The amino acid glycine makes an excellent molecule to help shepherd minerals through the intestinal wall‚ because it is so small it can be transported directed into the cells of the body‚ so it can get to work right away.
Q: Why do I need to take this supplement more than once a day?
A: The desire to take one tablet and be done with it each day is understandable. However‚ it doesn't mirror the way the body uses these ingredients. If you want truly vibrant health‚ you need your nutrients throughout the day for some important reasons. First‚ humans are designed to acquire nutrients several times a day‚ which is why our bodies tell us to eat meals more than once per day.
Additionally‚ water soluble vitamins are quickly flushed from the body‚ and you need your Vitamin C and the B family as much at 6:00 PM as you do at 7:00 AM. Plus‚ there are physical limitations to how many nutrients can fit into one tablet. While vitamins are very small‚ minerals are huge by comparison‚ and would make a tablet too large to be swallowed. The truth is‚ you simply cannot obtain meaningful amounts of minerals in a once-daily formula. While the dosage levels for Bio Active Essentials can be customized‚ (2 daily for maintenance) for optimum health‚ four tablets daily at best. Regardless of how many you take per day‚ Bio Active Essentials delivers superior absorption surpassing any one-a-day multivitamin on the market!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 4 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 5‚000 IU / 100%
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 125mg / 208%
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1‚000 IU / 250%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha and mixed tocopherols) 50 IU / 166%
Vitamin K2 (as Mena Q7™ menaquinone-7) from natto 45mcg / 56%
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as benfotiamine) 50mg / 3‚333%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50mg / 2‚941%
Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as niacinamide and niacin) 50mg / 250%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 25mg / 1‚250%
Folate (as 6S-5-methylfolate) (equivalent to 1‚600mcg of 6S-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid‚ glucosamine salt)† 400mcg / 100%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250mcg / 4‚166%
Biotin 500mcg / 166%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 50mg / 500%
Calcium (as TRAACS® Calcium Bisglycinate Chelate‚ calcium fructoborate‚ calcium ascorbate‚ and calcium d-pantothenate) 400mg / 40%
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg / 100%
Magnesium (as TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate) 300mg / 75%
Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 15mg / 100%
Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 100mcg / 142%
Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) 1mg / 50%
Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 5mg / 250%
Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 250mcg / 208%
Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 125mcg / 166%
Potassium (as amino acid complex) 50mg / 1%
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root Extract Standardized for 5% gingerols (10mg) 200mg / **
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 50mg / **
Citrus (Citrus auratium) Skin Extract Standardized for 50% total bioflavonoids (25mg) 50mg / **
Inositol 50mg / **
PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid) 15mg / **
Boron (as fructoborate) 1‚500mcg / **
Vanadium (as TRAACS® Vanadium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 125mcg / **
**Daily Value not established.
†US Patent No. 7‚947‚662.
Take 4 tablets daily for optimal health‚ 2 tablets daily for maintenance support. 1-2 tablets daily for children ages 12 and up.
If pregnant or nursing‚ consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
Allergen Caution: Contains Soy.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Preservative Free
- Made In The Usa