- MFG # 02jw128.060
- UPC # 815317011287
- Biotin may possibly help promote skin‚ hair‚ and digestive health. It’s believed to also be beneficial for the nervous system and high blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin B12 may possibly help support a healthy nervous system. It might also be able to improve energy levels.
- Folic acid is believed to be beneficial for colon‚ cardiovascular‚ and mental health. It may possibly also help promote gum health.
- Vitamin B6 may possibly help support brain‚ nerve‚ and joint functions.
- Riboflavin is believed to help increase energy levels. It might also be able to promote immunity and mental health.
If you’re looking for a complete supplement that includes all the B vitamins‚ B-Complex by Nutritional Frontiers may work for you. This formula features all of the known B vitamins and may possibly help promote proper nerve function and relaxation.
Some of the B vitamins that you will find in this Nutritional Frontiers supplement are biotin (vitamin B7)‚ vitamin B12‚ folic acid (vitamin B9)‚ vitamin B6‚ and riboflavin (vitamin B2).
Please consult with your doctor before taking B-Complex by Nutritional Frontiers to see if this product is right for you.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Thiamin 75 mg / 5‚000 %
Riboflavin 75 mg / 4‚410 %
Niacinamide 75 mg / 375 %
Vitamin B6 75 mg / 3‚750 %
Folic Acid 400 mcg / 100 %
Vitamin B12 75 mcg / 1‚250 %
Biotin 300 mcg / 100 %
Pantothenic Acid 75 mg / 750 %
PABA (para aminobenzoic acid) 75 mg / *
Choline 75 mg / *
Inositol 75 mg / *
*Daily Value is not established.
Other ingredients: Vegetable (capsule) cellulose‚ vegetarian leucine‚ rice flour.
This formula is vegetarian and free of citrus‚ corn‚ egg‚ gluten‚ milk‚ sodium‚ soy‚ wheat‚ added yeast‚ added sugars‚ synthetic dyes‚ artificial flavoring and preservatives.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 capsule daily with a meal‚ or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing‚ consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Color of this formula may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Vegetarian Product
- Corn Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Milk Free
- Soy Free
- Sodium Free
- No Added Sugar
- Yeast Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Preservative Free
- Wheat Free