- MFG # 020062D.030
- UPC #
A dietary supplement to support the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorous‚ facilitate chemical reduction of free radicals‚ and support a healthy immune response.
Containing two powerful ingredients‚ Astaxanthin D3 is a dietary supplement to support the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorous‚ facilitate chemical reduction of free radicals‚ and support a healthy immune response. is a carotenoid well known for its ability to scavenge free radicals‚ and support a healthy inflammatory response. In addition to management of oxidative stress and supporting a healthy inflammatory response‚ astaxanthin also supports the immune system for overall wellness.
Astaxanthin D3 Liquid Supports:
- Bone Health.
- Cardiovascular Function.
- Healthy cell growth.
- Immune system modulation.
- Normal management of oxidative stress.
Benefits of Vitamin D3:
- Calcium Balance: Maintenance of serum calcium levels within a normal range is vital for normal functioning of the nervous system‚ as well as supporting bone growth and maintenance of bone density. Vitamin D is essential for the efficient utilization of calcium by the body.
- Cardiovascular Support: Adequate Vitamin D levels may be important for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges. Vitamin D also impacts heart health by supporting the body's natural cytokine production and vascular function.
- Immune System Health: Vitamin D is an immune system modulator to support health T-Cell and macrophage responses.
Benefits of Astaxanthin: In addition to management of oxidative stress and supporting a healthy inflammatory response‚ astaxanthin supports the immune system for overall wellness.
- Athletic performance.
- Cardiovascular health.
- Exercise and recovery.
- Eye and heart health.
- Immune system function.
- Skin health.
- Nervous system support.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 ml
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1g
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 5‚000 IU
Supercritical Extracted Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus Pluvialis) 4mg
Other Ingredients: Sunflower oil‚ natural flavors‚ Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)‚ rosemarinic acid.
Astaxanthin D3 is vegetarian‚ and free of gluten and soy.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 ml daily‚ or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake vigorously before each use.
Individuals taking more than 2‚000 IU per day should have their Vitamin D levels monitored. If pregnant or nursing‚ consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
Note: This product may stain.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Sweetener Free
- GMP Certification
- Preservative Free
- Vegetarian Product
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free