- MFG # 101180
- UPC # 747889011801
Powerful and proven... anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic activity with strong analgesic herbs help to break the pain-spasm cycle.
Are you in pain… but don’t want to take anti-inflammatory drugs?
Many Americans struggle with daily pain from arthritis‚ headaches‚ backaches‚ menstrual cramps‚ repetitive strain‚ or chronic illness. But taking
high doses of anti-inflammatory drugs or aspirin can cause serious damage to the gastrointestinal tract‚ even bleeding ulcers. Crystal Star Anti-Flam™ helps combat pain and discomfort‚ naturally‚ without the side effects and risks of these drugs.
Anti-Flam™ is good for more than just pain relief...
Anti-Flam™ is a powerful antimicrobial for bacterial and viral pathogens. It removes toxins quickly‚ and even fights external problems like sebaceous gland cysts. It enhances your body’s natural immune response in handling the problem. It contains herbs which help to increase production and activity of interferon and macrophages‚ t-lymphocytes (Killer T-cells)‚ and lymphokines for a natural immune boost. It’s a great source of herbal anti-inflammatories that take down swelling and pain‚ allowing the body’s own healing elements to come into play.
Did you know your diet is a key to fighting inflammatory reactions?
The right foods can also go a long way towards reducing inflammatory reactions. Diets high in sugar and hydrogenated oils with little or no fresh foods ignite inflammation by impairing immune response‚ taxing enzyme stores and imbalancing prostaglandin (hormone-like chemicals) production. For chronic problems‚ Anti-Flam™ works best used with a natural foods diet‚ high in body balancing fresh fruits and vegetables‚ and foods high in EFA’s (essential fatty acids) like seafoods and sea greens. Its powerful anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic activity helps break the pain-spasm cycle so you are free to live your life again. Crystal Star Anti-Flam™ is not just what the symptoms require… it’s more of what YOU need.
About the Herbs:
- White Willow (Salix alba): a natural source of pain relieving salicylic acid‚ the active ingredient in aspirin; white willow is much safer without the gastric side effects‚ ulcer risk‚ or blood thinning effects.
- Jamaican Dogwood (Piscidia erythrina): one of the strongest non-narcotic herbal pain killers (anodynes)... especially for menstrual pain‚ facial nerve pain‚ neuralgia‚ TMJ pain‚ back pain‚ muscle cramps and spasms.
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum): pain relieving; potent anti-viral; calming antidepressant.
- Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia): helps flush out acid wastes linked to join muscle pain; immune stimulant with anti-inflammatory activity; antibacterial‚ anti-viral; a specific for skin infections‚ cuts‚ wounds‚ cysts‚ boils.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea): similar properties as echinacea angustifolia but is believed to be gentler in activity.
- White Pine (Pinus strobus): a potent antioxidant with circulatory stimulating activity.
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica): specific for nerve pain; calms‚ soothes and rebuilds nerves.
- Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens): anti-inflammatory‚ especially for headaches‚ migraines; does not damage stomach lining like NSAIDS; helps better digestion.
- Turmeric extract (Curcuma longa): a superior herbal anti-inflammatory‚ a powerful non-toxic antioxidant‚ stronger than Vitamin E.
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria): a natural source of pain relieving salicylic acid‚ the active ingredient in aspirin‚ but much safer; protects inner lining of the stomach and intestines.
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officianalis): anti-inflammatory; antiseptic; catalytic.
- Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos uva ursi): a gentle cleanser that helps release acid wastes linked to joint-muscle pain.
- Bromelain: an enzyme with proven anti-inflammatory activity; especially effective for speeding healing time after sports injuries and surgery.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
White Willow Bk.; Jamaican Dogwood Bk.; St. John’s Wort Lf.; White Pine Bk.; Echinacea a. Rt. ; Echinacea p. Rt.; Gotu Kola Hrb.; Devil’s Claw Rt.; Red Clover Blsm.; Turmeric Rt. ext.; Licorice Rt.; Burdock Rt.; Meadowsweet Hrb.; Alfalfa Lf.; Chamomile Blsm.; Dandelion Rt.; Ginger Rt.; Uva Ursi Lf.; Bromelain;
Other ingredients: Vegetable-source maltodextrin and magnesium stearate‚ vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water).
Take 2 caps every 4 - 6 hours as needed.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Contaminant Free
- Heavy Metals Free
- Yeast Free
- Mold Free
- Vegetarian Product
- Gluten Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008