|MFG # 02jw302.090|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
Amino 750 is a high quality, amino acid formula to support brain function and muscle metabolism.
• Amino 750 is a scientifically formulated combination of 21 crystalline, free-form amino acids in the natural L-configuration. It provides all the necessary “building blocks” for the production of body proteins.
• Free form amino acids are readily bioavailable and require no digestion by the body, they can be absorbed efficiently into the bloodstream and accompanying tissues where they can be used for cellular regeneration.
• Provides amino acids that have a broad application for both mental and physical functions
• Act as building blocks for protein
• Supports hormone, enzyme and antibody formation
• Supports fat mobilization
• Supports healthy nervous system function
• Supports healthy body tissue structure and muscle development
• Benefits elderly, athletes and those with poor wound healing
• Is ideal for those whose dietary intake of protein isbelow the U.S. RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)
• Protein is one of the most important elements for the maintenance of good health and vitality and is of primary importance in the growth and development of all body tissues including muscles, blood, skin, hair, nails, bone and internal organs. Hormones, enzymes and antibodies are all formed from protein.
• Amino 750 is not produced from predigested or hydrolyzed protein. Each crystalline free-form amino acid is formulated separately. Amino acids in protein form require specific enzymes to break them down into individual amino acids. If free form aminoacids are not available to make the necessary digestive enzymes, the body is not able to break down protein into the necessary free amino acids. Free form amino acid supplementation such as
Amino 750 requires no digestion by the body.
• Note: To facilitate amino acid absorption and utilization, a balanced vitamin/mineral supplement like Nutritional Frontiers’s Frontier Multi is recommended. Ask your
Health Care Professional for information on these high quality multi-vitamins.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.