- MFG # 570926
- UPC # 031604028459
Nature Made Calcium Adult Gummies are an excellent source of Calcium and Vitamin D‚ containing 500 mg of Calcium and 700 IU of Vitamin D per serving to help maintain strong bones and teeth.
Nature Made Adult Gummies are perfect for adults who want a tastier‚ more pleasant way to take vitamins and supplements. Our Calcium Adult Gummies come in delicious‚ all natural cherry‚ orange and strawberry flavors and are a great tasting way to take your vitamins every day. Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D throughout life‚ as part of a well balanced diet‚ may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
1) Bone support with Vitamin D.
2) Vitamin D improves Calcium absorption.
3) Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D in a healthful diet is important for teen‚ young adult and post menopausal women.
4) 1000 – 1200 mg of Calcium per day is recommended for adults.
5) 70% of American adults don’t meet their daily Calcium needs through their diet.
- All Natural Fruit Flavors.
- Colors Derived from Natural Sources – No Synthetic Dyes.
- No Preservatives or Yeast. Gluten Free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Gummies
Servings per Container: TBD
Amount per container / % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 7g / 2%**
Sugars 6g / *
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 700 IU / 175%
Calcium (as Tricalcium Phosphate) 500 mg / 50%
Phosphorus (as Tricalcium Phosphate) 230 mg / 23%
Sodium 25 mg / 1%
* Daily Value not established.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Corn Syrup‚ Sugar‚ Pectin‚ Citric Acid‚ Fumaric Acid‚ Colors Added (Purple Berry Concentrate‚ Black Carrot Juice Concentrate‚ Annatto)‚ Natural Flavors‚ Sodium Citrate.
Chew two gummies daily.
Given that no two people are alike‚ if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
1) Diminished drug effectiveness.
2) Reduced supplement effectiveness.
3) Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Made In The Usa
- Preservative Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Artificial Color Free