Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the
same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping
Orders containing refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
If an item on your order is on backorder we will notify you by email
and we will ship what we have in stock, the backordered item (s) will be
shipped as soon as it is back in stock (usually within 1 week or less)
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays(Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Order status and tracking information is updated
1 business day or less after the order is placed . You can now get real-time
status on your PureFormulas order on your cellphone or online.
Track your order
Order before 5 p.m. EST and this item will ship out today. Except during weekends and holidays.
We’re fast like that. Place your order before 5 p.m. and it will ship the same day, as long as we can verify billing and shipping information. Refrigerated items will be processed quickly, but might not ship the same day.
If it’s backordered, we’ll notify you by email and will ship it when it’s available (usually 1 week or less).
This unique herbal blend helps tonify the adrenal glands and promote resilience to stress. Healthy adrenal function is a key component of overall health and well-being.
About the Formula
• Astragalus membranaceus is considered to be a Qi (chi) tonic and used extensively in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic medicine. Astragalus is a true adaptogen‚ neither too stimulating nor too relaxing‚ but rather helping the body to find its optimal balance. Astragalus seems to be effective for many body systems including the immune system‚ adrenal glands‚ the liver‚ and the cardiovascular system. It increases mitochondrial function and enhances tolerance to stress.
• Eleutherococcus senticosus is another adrenal adaptogen that has a wide variety of applications in the body. Also known as Siberian ginseng‚ this herb is native to the Taiga region of the Far East and its use dates back 2000 years. Eleuthero may improve attention‚ mood‚ and stress tolerance. It is useful for people who are debilitated from cancer‚ chemotherapy‚ cardiovascular disease‚ or other chronic health conditions. Eleuthero is stimulating and warming.
• Panax ginseng- This adrenal adaptogen is also called Chinese ginseng or Asian ginseng‚ and has been in use since at least the 1st century C.E. Its many constituents‚ such as ginsenosides and panaxans‚ contribute to its many effects such as supporting immune function‚ lowering blood sugar‚ improving libido and erectile dysfunction‚ increasing sperm count‚ and enhancing physical and intellectual performance.
• Glycyrrhiza glabra is commonly known as licorice. Glycyrrhiza helps the body recover from long term stress by increasing the half life of cortisol. Licorice also possesses anti-inflammatory action by blocking certain leukotrienes. Glycyrrhiza is often used as a demulcent to heal the digestive tract and as an anti-viral and antioxidant.
• Kelp offers a concentrated source of minerals such as iodine‚ magnesium‚ potassium‚ calcium‚ and iron. Kelp is traditionally used to support endocrine function‚ particularly the thyroid gland.
• Juniper communis is an evergreen tree that has historically been used to treat gout‚ cancer‚ warts‚ urinary tract conditions‚ and more. It has carminative and anti-inflammatory actions and is therefore useful for the GI tract and rheumatic conditions.
• Saw palmetto‚ also called Serenoa repens‚ is native to the Caribbean Islands and the Southeastern USA. Serenoa contains flavonoids‚ fatty acids‚ and sterols which inhibit DHT (a type of testosterone) from binding to receptors. Therefore serenoa has been used effectively to treat people with prostate disease and PCOS or other conditions with elevated testosterone levels. Traditional use also suggests saw palmetto can help increase appetite and energy levels.
• Prickly ash bark was used medicinally in some Native American tribes to treat sore throats‚ upset stomach‚ infections of the skin‚ and aching muscles. Later herbalists used prickly ash bark to stimulate digestion and nervous system function‚ to treat rheumatic conditions‚ and as an alterative to help the body fight infections and recover from disease.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
PureFormulas is your one-stop shop for health supplements, vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements. We carry thousands of products from a huge variety of prescreened manufacturers because our goal is to help you achieve optimal health, regardless of your age, lifestyle or location.
At PureFormulas, we hand pick every item in our inventory. We only work with the most reputable, trusted manufacturers of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
When you order from PureFormulas, you're getting access to our large inventory, the convenience of fast, free shipping, and the comfort of knowing your order is guaranteed authentic and fresh. Our dedicated team is here to make sure you have access to the best health supplements, vitamins and minerals and other nutritional supplements. Our friendly, efficient customer service is second-to-none, and we guarantee your satisfaction on every order you place through PureFormulas.
We invite you to browse our large selection of vitamins and minerals, nutritional supplements and other health supplements, and please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting your needs today!
Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected. Orders containing out-of-stock items or refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).