Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the
same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping
Orders containing refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
If an item on your order is on backorder we will notify you by email
and we will ship what we have in stock, the backordered item (s) will be
shipped as soon as it is back in stock (usually within 1 week or less)
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays(Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Order status and tracking information is updated
1 business day or less after the order is placed . You can now get real-time
status on your PureFormulas order on your cellphone or online.
Track your order
Order before 5 p.m. EST and this item will ship out today. Except during weekends and holidays.
We’re fast like that. Place your order before 5 p.m. and it will ship the same day, as long as we can verify billing and shipping information. Refrigerated items will be processed quickly, but might not ship the same day.
If it’s backordered, we’ll notify you by email and will ship it when it’s available (usually 1 week or less).
Here's Why You Can Eat What You Want—Without any Consequences:
Active Digestive Enzymes has 17 ingredients‚ all designed to break down your food as you consume it. ADE may help you enjoy more foods with fewer unpleasant consequences. Many people enjoy dairy‚ spicy food and live their lives without having to avoid their favorite meals.
Occasional Upset Stomach?
- Lactose Intolerance: The inability to digest dairy. No more ice cream‚ milk‚ cheese or whipped cream. The body needs the enzyme Lactase to properly digest dairy. If you eat dairy without Lactase‚ you can expect to have diarrhea‚ gas‚ and bloating that can limit your daily activities.
- Acid Indigestion: A type of indigestion involving an excess of hydrochloric acid which is produced by the stomach to break down foods‚ however‚ too much "burns" the stomach walls. Frequent occurrences of acid indigestion can lead to aggravation of the duodenum or to an aggravation of the lining of the stomach.
- Heart Burn: A painful or burning sensation in the esophagus‚ just below the breastbone‚ caused by regurgitation of gastric acid.
- Diarrhea: Defined as loose‚ watery stools that occur frequently. You may suffer abdominal cramping and pain as well.
Diet is usually the main culprit when it comes to digestive problems. Active Digestive Enzymes may provide the answer.
Ingredients May Help Aid in Digestion:
1) Lactase: Breaks down lactose in milk to make it possible for people with lactose intolerance to consume dairy without digestive problems. 2) Lipase: A digestive enzyme responsible for breaking down lipids (fats)‚ in particular triglycerides‚ which are fatty substances in the body that come from fat in the diet. 3) Protease (I & II): The enzymes needed to digest protein. 4) Amylase (Alpha & Beta): The enzymes that break down starch. 5) Maltase: Breaks down malt sugar. 6) Invertase: Utilizes sucrose as a nutrient. 7) Cellulase: Responsible for cycling of nutrients and used to cleave the glycosidic linkage in cellulose. 8) Glucanase: Used to break down carbohydrates. 9) Xylanase: Breaks down carbohydrates into Xylose‚ one of eight sugars that are essential for human nutrition. 10) Pectinase: Breaks down sugar. 11) Phytase: An enzyme that breaks down indigestible grains and oil seeds; thus releasing digestible phosphorus and calcium. 12) Hemicellulase: Breaks down sugar. 13) Lactobacillus: Converts lactose and other sugars into beneficial lactic acid. 14) Biffidum: Essential for support of the immune system and proper function in the intestinal tract. 15) Longum: A bacterium that keeps the digestive system running smoothly‚ blocks the growth of harmful bacteria‚ and boosts the immune system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
PureFormulas is your one-stop shop for health supplements, vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements. We carry thousands of products from a huge variety of prescreened manufacturers because our goal is to help you achieve optimal health, regardless of your age, lifestyle or location.
At PureFormulas, we hand pick every item in our inventory. We only work with the most reputable, trusted manufacturers of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
When you order from PureFormulas, you're getting access to our large inventory, the convenience of fast, free shipping, and the comfort of knowing your order is guaranteed authentic and fresh. Our dedicated team is here to make sure you have access to the best health supplements, vitamins and minerals and other nutritional supplements. Our friendly, efficient customer service is second-to-none, and we guarantee your satisfaction on every order you place through PureFormulas.
We invite you to browse our large selection of vitamins and minerals, nutritional supplements and other health supplements, and please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting your needs today!
Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected. Orders containing out-of-stock items or refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).